The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Not defending this chick but trump being popular with black ppl was before he decided to ride the racist wave to the White House cmon now with the bullshyt.
Fucc you talking about...

Trump been racist he told the media to give the death penalty to those 5 black guys that didn't rape that jogger in New York in 89..and wouldn't let black people rent his property back in the 80s.

Bu bu but it only happen in 4years ass nicca :camby:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:beli:....................... Then they should create something and bring it to him so he can add it.

The homelessness among black men is high. That shyt is more important to me then a bunch of women who decided to wait until 50 to have children. But I'm not stop something that will help US as black people because I FEEL something should be added to it. This how the shyt goes, once they start adding something specific to black women the shyt will become watered down. In within a bill SPECIFIC for black people will now become something for everyone else to attach themselves to.

But I already know they are going to add the shyt in there and it will completely fukk up the objective.

You know what, Cube wasting his time. I applaud and continue to support the OG but he's completely wasting his time. Most of the black community want to keep shyt the way it is.:snoop:

Shut up. You either gonna let us lead or get lost thot. :camby:

Men are for the family or Group as a whole,
Women are for themselves.......
Yall wiling. Have you seen the numbers?! White drs and nurses are purposefully letting black mothers die. How is reproducing black children a female-centered, selfish endeavor?

Ofc, homeless bm are a priority, but i assume that with reparations, they'll be good or at least taken care of. Bw dying in childbirth is harder bc, with money, it's easier to buy a house than it is to change the hearts and minds of these crackers. :usure:

Thus, we as bp, need our own hospital system. Black doctors, black nurses, protected black babies. This isn't a bw issue, and i don't appreciate the fukking disrespect shown to me. :mjtf:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This week is really separating the Real Brothas and Sistas from the Liberal Agents.

Willie D, Tone, Shannon Sharp and a few others showed Cube love.
Roland Martin, CNN/Don Lemon, Mysonne (smh bruh), Jemelle Hill, "Queens" :palm: and these Boule Blue Checks are the enemies of Black Men and Black people as a whole.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:beli:....................... Then they should create something and bring it to him so he can add it.

The homelessness among black men is high. That shyt is more important to me then a bunch of women who decided to wait until 50 to have children. But I'm not stop something that will help US as black people because I FEEL something should be added to it. This how the shyt goes, once they start adding something specific to black women the shyt will become watered down. In within a bill SPECIFIC for black people will now become something for everyone else to attach themselves to.

But I already know they are going to add the shyt in there and it will completely fukk up the objective.

You know what, Cube wasting his time. I applaud and continue to support the OG but he's completely wasting his time. Most of the black community want to keep shyt the way it is.:snoop:

Women have complications from birth during their prime conception years so I don't know where you're going with that. To add to that, women who are tall have birth issues, black women leading that category amongst their peers.

More women will have a miscarriage than successful first time full term pregnancies. Black women die 3:1 compared to other groups with the same 'birth complications'.

Doctors still believe black people don't feel pain and don't give epidurals when requested.

Racial and Ethnic Disparities Continue in Pregnancy-Related Deaths | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

This along with homelessness black men can be addressed with revisions to the medical system. Don't get caught up in gender wars and not see the big picture linking the two issues.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Women have complications from birth during their prime conception years so I don't know where you're going with that. To add to that, women who are tall have birth issues, black women leading that category amongst their peers.

More women will have a miscarriage than successful first time full term pregnancies. Black women die 3:1 compared to other groups with the same 'birth complications'.

Doctors still believe black people don't feel pain and don't give epidurals when requested.

Racial and Ethnic Disparities Continue in Pregnancy-Related Deaths | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

This along with homelessness black men can be addressed with revisions to the medical system. Don't get caught up in gender wars and not see the big picture linking the two issues.
Like I said, fukk it add it.

They gender war is promoted by white society and executed by black women. So miss me with that playa.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
All he wanted was a meeting with either party. Again ya'll are more upset with Cube than the Democrats who continue to take us for granted, it's not like meeting with Cube would've taken up a lot of time and they couldn't even do that.

Please tell me what was gained from an 11th HOUR MEETING with Trump with the election less than a month away aside from him getting puppeted by the right ?

Crude play and execution and poor timing. He knows better.

Feels like it’s some other shyt at play here but imma chill and see how/if he regroups .

shouldn’t even be looking to these celebrity negroes to lead this shyt because their bread is buttered by white establishment stalwarts .

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad we are not letting this bs rhetoric divide us. All these plans being laid out for Black Americans but each gender wants specifics? Someone made a whole thread on here about black men not being included in the plan for Black Americans or some mess. I couldn't do nothing but shake my head like aren't Black men Black Americans too?

I'll be so glad when this election is over. We have a common enemy to focus on, not each other.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm glad we are not letting this bs rhetoric divide us. All these plans being laid out for Black Americans but each gender wants specifics? Someone made a whole thread on here about black men not being included in the plan for Black Americans or some mess. I couldn't do nothing but shake my head like aren't Black men Black Americans too?

I'll be so glad when this election is over. We have a common enemy to focus on, not each other.
We can't even get all our folk to agree Trump gotta go :palm:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Fucc you talking about...

Trump been racist he told the media to give the death penalty to those 5 black guys that didn't rape that jogger in New York in 89..and wouldn't let black people rent his property back in the 80s.

Bu bu but it only happen in 4years ass nicca :camby:

I know he been racist the fukk u going on about.

reread your own post nikka.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You don’t experience it therefore it ain’t true.

As a nikka that work in the education field I see that shyt everyday. Some of you nikkas need to just pay attention. Sometimes the shyt ain’t overt. It will be very subtle.

and shouldn’t be experience it, unless you’re a woman.
I’m a woman and that’s not completely true. Some BW think that way, others don’t. We aren’t a monolith.

Dont you have a teenage daughter? Will you lump her in with the generalizations you make about bw (not just in this thread but others) once she reaches womanhood?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cube is right...

Everyone see Trump as the boogie man now but before he was president every black celeb was wanting to break bread with him and sleep in his trump towers. Even Claudia said she broke bread with him

GettyImages-605677336.jpg

:camby:

Dem dikk eater Al Sharpton was friends w/ that cac, but now wanna cry foul bout him, when he knew damn well that he was always a ws. :mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I’m a woman and that’s not completely true. Some BW think that way, others don’t. We aren’t a monolith.

Dont you have a teenage daughter? Will you lump her in with the generalizations you make about bw (not just in this thread but others) once she reaches womanhood?
ok.

Yes I have a teenage daughter. And I hold her ass to fire like I do many young ladies that I know(some that I help raise and some at my job). I keep it real with her and don't let her bullshyt me like she do her mother and her mother's husband. Not only that you know how many little girls I save from doing stupid shyt out in the streets because their parents don't give fukk. Trust me, I'm worst then I am in person than online:mjlol:. Even worst with dudes!

I speak from experiences and what I know. I will never cowtail my criticisms of women because I know it comes from a honest place. I don't care about feelings.