The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Real change isn't going to come from one man talking to a group, guys.

It's going to take each and every common man doing his part starting at the household level. And not being afraid to stand with his brothers and understanding the white man system so as to not fall prey to it.

These white Liberals are not your friend.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have a problem with this particular Indian woman who has a horrible record of keeping innocent black people people locked up for money. Just like other Indians involved with the legal system do. But y’all want your moment so she’s your sister girl now. It’s a legitimate concern to have.
Reminds me of

:mjpls:

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
I had it playing while I was driving, when I heard one of them ask, what about black women?, I felt the disappointment from here. I can't believe that this is where we are.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cube should have been smart enough
to know that trumps racist ass aint doing
shyt for Black People.....he aint doing shyt
for poor crackas.
trump is gonna use him as a tool
rather he likes it or not.
I'm disgusted.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

How is he going to use Cube unless people who bought Straight Outta Compton are going to go vote based on clickbait headlines posted by Trumps team? Plus based on Cubes views and past,Trump talking to Cube should be a knock against Trump according to Trump supporters morals. I know where Cube stands unlike other black people who have visited Trump in the past,Cubes face card is good.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had it playing while I was driving, when I heard one of them ask, what about black women?, I felt the disappointment from here. I can't believe that this is where we are.

There is no "we" once you get that out of your head you will be better off. Stop wasting energy trying to save people from a fire who are actively pouring out gasoline or cooking steaks in the flames. These black women and men of today are genetically modified 90% of the time,and around 80% of them are stuck that way. Its a hard pill to swallow,but you have to let the dead bury the dead. Focus on those who are like minded and have the capacity to be saved.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Claudia Jordan has been saying some slick shyt about black men for a while now, and Vivica just wants to be combative. The sad thing is that they want more from Ice Cube than the people they are voting for.
Claudia is just a bitter ass bytch along with the rest of them broads. They were all fine as fukk once upon a time but could NONE of them keep a man and now that they are decades post wall with NOTHING to show for it they are playing "lash out at random Black Men" game that some washed up, poor decision making, horrible attitude having sistaz love playing instead of accepting the fact it was just them that was terrible in all their relationships and not the men.

It's easier to blame Cube whose not a politician then it is to grill Biden and Kamala.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Most Black women think women first. They think they are outside of the group. You can think the indoctrination in these universities and governmental policies for that.

Save Yourself Black Man!

I REMEMBER ASKING A CO WORKER
BACK IN 07 IF IT CAME DOWN
TO HILLARY & BARACK
WHO IS SHE CHOOSING.

IT DIDNT TAKE HALF
A SECOND FOR HER TO REPLY
"IM BLACK 1ST"

CRAZY HOW THINGS HAVE
CHANGED IN THE LAST 12 YRS,
MAINLY DUE TO SOCIAL MEDIA INTERFERENCE.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
How is he going to use Cube unless people who bought Straight Outta Compton are going to go vote based on clickbait headlines posted by Trumps team? Plus based on Cubes views and past,Trump talking to Cube should be a knock against Trump according to Trump supporters morals. I know where Cube stands unlike other black people who have visited Trump in the past,Cubes face card is good.

Like I said.

UKVu0t8.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Like I said.

UKVu0t8.gif

okay,even though you didn't really answer my question

"How is he going to use Cube unless people who bought Straight Outta Compton are going to go vote based on clickbait headlines?"

That clickbait video pretty much covers those people,but not really since anybody whos watching that was probably already voting for Trump.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Claudia is just a bitter ass bytch along with the rest of them broads. They were all fine as fukk once upon a time but could NONE of them keep a man and now that they are decades post wall with NOTHING to show for it they are playing "lash out at random Black Men" game that some washed up, poor decision making, horrible attitude having sistaz love playing instead of accepting the fact it was just them that was terrible in all their relationships and not the men.

It's easier to blame Cube whose not a politician then it is to grill Biden and Kamala.

Claudia used to fukk with Trump literally lol :mjlol: