The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This obviously doesn't apply to old man cube since he is his own boss and it's evident that he will talk to white supremacists on his own free will.
So what Marcus Garvey talked to and agreed with white supremacist on no race mixing...to talk and dialog with white supremacist as a Black man isn't a sin..to SAY WHAT YOU AINT GONNA DO FOR BLACK PEOPLE ON A BLACK PLATFORM AS A SERIOUS CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENTS OFFICE IS!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So what Marcus Garvey talked to and agreed with white supremacist on no race mixing...to talk and dialog with white supremacist as a Black man isn't a sin..to SAY WHAT YOU AINT GONNA DO FOR BLACK PEOPLE ON A BLACK PLATFORM AS A SERIOUS CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENTS OFFICE IS!

Lol at twisting yourself into a pretzel conjuring up Marcus Garvey to defend Ice fukking cube. I guess this is the part where I quote Malcolm x on his opinion of black celebrities being seen as leaders in the black community.

He's a rapper, find a different hero.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lol at twisting yourself into a pretzel conjuring up Marcus Garvey to defend Ice fukking cube. I guess this is the part where I quote Malcolm x on his opinion of black celebrities being seen as leaders in the black community.

He's a rapper, find a different hero.
So what Marcus was also a celebrity by the definition of celebrity...But like Marcus Cube came with an agenda to elevate Black people in America. KAMALA IS THE ANTITHISIS OF ANY BLACK AMERICAN AGENDA

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The black women in the comments eased my mind

these agents interviewing Cube make it seems like Black people and Black Women are different fukking races

@SharriD
3 years ago
If you ever want to understand the destruction of the Black family, pay close attention to how Vivica, Claudia and Syleena berate a Black man with a plan for Black people. To suggest that Black women are not included in Black people is absolutely ridiculous!

@Shinobi91
3 years ago
We just witnessed the difference between Logic and Emotion

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So what Marcus was also a celebrity by the definition of celebrity...But like Marcus Cube came with an agenda to elevate Black people in America. KAMALA IS THE ANTITHISIS OF ANY BLACK AMERICAN AGENDA

Your caps lock is on again.

And now you've moved onto calling Marcus Garvey a celebrity in order to elevate ice cube as a black leader. You've gone from tying yourself into a pretzel to becoming a full bowline knot.

And if Kamala is the "ANTIHISIS" of the black agenda, what does that make Tucker "white replacement theory" Carlson?