The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn't watch the video, but Ice Cube's plan is at best really naive.

There's no Black Contract and if one were to exist, you'd be a fool to think Trump/Republicans will honor it. This man has lied to and discriminated against Black people his whole career. And now, weeks before the election, he wants to talk about how he can help Black communities when he's already had 4 years to do so? And people actually Believe him? What???

Cube is just looking for an excuse to support Trump because he doesn't want his taxes raised. That's all this is. I'd almost respect him more if he just came out and said it.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
attention!!!

iu

I don't agree with SWP's belief that Rumpf has done anything for us but his take on these compromised women is on point.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Its saddens me that the relationship between bw and bm is so far gone that my gentle plea received so much push back. If yall are really upset at how bw are acting, one would think that you'd appreciate my approach. If even that's not acceptable, i have to question the quality of leadership. You can't be a good general if you don't take your soldiers' needs into account.

Is 'new black politics' is being framed into a bm- only thing? Don't give lip service to the women in the comments if yall don't really want us involved. :francis:

Again, I appreciate it. I shouldn't have taken my hurt out on a you.

It's similar to a parent complaining about you even as you do every thing they ask.

The problem with the Twitter nonsense is it's actually informing real politics.

People are ignoring statistics of who we really are to bully all of us because of 6-8% of us.

It's gonna get better. I'm waiting for November 4th, real hard.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I didn't watch the video, but Ice Cube's plan is at best really naive.

There's no Black Contract and if one were to exist, you'd be a fool to think Trump/Republicans will honor it. This man has lied to and discriminated against Black people his whole career. And now, weeks before the election, he wants to talk about how he can help Black communities when he's already had 4 years to do so? And people actually Believe him? What???

Cube is just looking for an excuse to support Trump because he doesn't want his taxes raised. That's all this is. I'd almost respect him more if he just came out and said it.
:camby:If that were the case then he wouldn't have presented his plan to the very group planning to raise his taxes.

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
There is no "we" once you get that out of your head you will be better off. Stop wasting energy trying to save people from a fire who are actively pouring out gasoline or cooking steaks in the flames. These black women and men of today are genetically modified 90% of the time,and around 80% of them are stuck that way. Its a hard pill to swallow,but you have to let the dead bury the dead. Focus on those who are like minded and have the capacity to be saved.
...once you get that out of your head...

Relax, don't waste time quoting me for this.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Claudia read all the comments from her disastrous interview with Cube on Youtube, and she had to call in another queen for some backup.:russ:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

:unimpressed:

Keep creating division brehettes.

That’s why you’ll have alphabet gang and other ppl coming out the woodworks talking about “what about us!?”

:snoop:

Some of these black media personalities are really the ops.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
And this bullshyt is exactly the reason why we the fukk where we at and wont get no where.. The man has said time and time again we have to press both parties and these heffas still wanna find ways to argue.. The sh*t Cube is doing is common sense.. PRESS BOTH PARTIES... If Trump wins 4 more years.. Then what? We wait for the Democrats to get their mind right and another messiah to save us? Fukk that weak azz shyt

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
It's funny how the 2 with the most to say hit the:whoa: when he told then to come up with solutions to what they were complaining about so he could implement it into the contract.

The man INVITED them to incorporate their input and They couldnt come up with sh*t so they had to deflect