The PS Vita Thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I was thinking of copping a vita for use at work this Friday along with Mortal Kombat, Soul Sacrifice, and MLB The Show, any other hard games I may be overlooking?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery, cop it:yes:

beautiful game and the puzzles are really challenging. It's kinda Professor Layton mixed with a TellTale adventure game.

only $2.99(an episode. this is the 1st one).

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Aight ill add jacob jones to my cop list, any dope rpg's?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
Persona 4: Golden
Ys: Seven(PSP $14.99, Action-RPG the new Vita game is coming in September)

not a RPG but buy Guacamelee.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
[ame=http://youtu.be/IPaNS1gqBKM]_ - YouTube[/ame]

just teased by Sony. Its 1st party and SEEMS to be for the Vita going by the site(you never know with that). Some kind of JRPG by the looks of it. gives off a lil Death Note vibe.

and I'm guessing this is the "P" game the Vita guy that works for Sony was talking about

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Toukiden
dat difference:huhldup:
qdZWsuU.jpg

fab5dZV.jpg

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How bright do ya'll keep your screen? I turned the brightness all the way down to save battery and it still looks good.
I usually keep mine at the half point and lower. I keep it all the way down too if I'm out with it.

Oh yeah, gonna be joining the 3DS crowd too at some point this summer:obama: Nintendo gotta come with another Golden Sun at some point right:sadcam:

My Vita and 3DS gonna have me eating good:blessed:.

Finally got to the Flame Dragon's sanctum(officially passed where I was when I had Ys 7 on PSP) took a lil break tho. Ima probably finish up Jacob Jones either tonight or tomorrow then move back to Soul Sacrifice been doing a few missions here and there in the Avalon Pacts instead of the story. I liked the Griffon boss.

Daps
I usually keep mine at the half point and lower. I keep it all the way down too if I'm out with it.

Oh yeah, gonna be joining the 3DS crowd too at some point this summer:obama: Nintendo gotta come with another Golden Sun at some point right:sadcam:

My Vita and 3DS gonna have me eating good:blessed:.

Finally got to the Flame Dragon's sanctum(officially passed where I was when I had Ys 7 on PSP) took a lil break tho. Ima probably finish up Jacob Jones either tonight or tomorrow then move back to Soul Sacrifice been doing a few missions here and there in the Avalon Pacts instead of the story. I liked the Griffon boss.

You will be eating good. I just copped a Vita and this hardware is great. I hope Sony comes with heat at E3 for games.

The last Golden Sun that came out was apparently trash and didn't sell well, so another one might not get released.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You will be eating good. I just copped a Vita and this hardware is great. I hope Sony comes with heat at E3 for games.

The last Golden Sun that came out was apparently trash and didn't sell well, so another one might not get released.
Dark Dawn wasnt up to to the 1st and 2nds standards, yeah true. I still enjoyed it tho and the ending sets up for a sequel.

but like you said, didnt sell well:no:

but with the Vita, the majority of the titles I'm looking forward to are from 3rd party guys I got familiar with on the PSP. Sony needs more studios or at the least teams within their established studios to be dedicated to handheld and downloadable games. I'm loving Soul Sacrifice and looking forward to Tearaway and Killzone: Mercenary but I hope the rumors are true about Vita having a good showing at E3.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Aight I just copped the Vita today only picked up Mortal Kombat and Soul Sacrifice I'll break more bread on games some other time got car issues to work through so i couldnt go all out.