The PS Vita Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When December rolled around and Nanako "dies" while you're visiting in the hospital, it skipped straight to March and the end of the game after the decisions I made. :damn:

I'm assuming that's not the "true" ending.

you must have made some demonic decisions in the hospital, friend

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When December rolled around and Nanako "dies" while you're visiting in the hospital, it skipped straight to March and the end of the game after the decisions I made. :damn:

I'm assuming that's not the "true" ending.
yeah, what DANJA said:laugh:

there is 3 more dungeons and an extra month or so with a bunch of extra content if you go the True route.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
you must have made some demonic decisions in the hospital, friend

yeah, what DANJA said:laugh:

there is 3 more dungeons and an extra month or so with a bunch of extra content if you go the True route.

:beli:

I chose not to throw ol' boy in the TV. Went back to Nanako's room and she was alive but Teddie was gone. Then it said you and your friends didn't want to talk about the case anymore and it fast forwarded to the very end. Before i know it, i'm getting on a train and it's over. :upsetfavre:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:beli:

I chose not to throw ol' boy in the TV. Went back to Nanako's room and she was alive but Teddie was gone. Then it said you and your friends didn't want to talk about the case anymore and it fast forwarded to the very end. Before i know it, i'm getting on a train and it's over. :upsetfavre:
how did the conversation with the group go before you went back to see Nanako? Also did you max out Marie's social link. if you didnt, that may be the reason why.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
how did the conversation with the group go before you went back to see Nanako? Also did you max out Marie's social link. if you didnt, that may be the reason why.

Nah, it wasn't maxed out. I hung out with her every time i could too. :dwillhuh:

Gonna have to reload my game.

Edit:
Yosuke was going nuts about putting dude in the TV and i said to wait a minute. Then i said we didn't know if he would be tried. We went back to Nanako's room and the rest happened. I'm bewildered. Did anyone else have their playthrough end like this? :dwillhuh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so they tethered that new chick to the requirements for the real ending now?

i been looking to get back into the Vita. hearing good things about this game Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. anybody played it?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

i been looking to get back into the Vita. hearing good things about this game Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. anybody played it?
yeah, i was going to pick it up too. I only did the story portion of the demo. Im gonna download it again to do the puzzles.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Nah, it wasn't maxed out. I hung out with her every time i could too. :dwillhuh:

Gonna have to reload my game.

Edit:
Yosuke was going nuts about putting dude in the TV and i said to wait a minute. Then i said we didn't know if he would be tried. We went back to Nanako's room and the rest happened. I'm bewildered. Did anyone else have their playthrough end like this? :dwillhuh:
I know you have to choose all the options that delay throwing him in and its specific choices that have to be made in the conversation.

I THINK you have to max Marie to get the true ending but I maxed her in both of my playthroughs so far so I dont know if it keeps from the true ending but not maxing her shouldnt keep you from finding out who the real killer is because she has nothing to do with that...weird.

check a guide online to make sure you are selecting the right dialogue choices. the 1st time I played thru I got the rushed, foggy Inaba ending which I'm sure you got too. after I made the right choices the next part of the story opened to find the real killer...then the true portion to answer the bigger question.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

The vita is what I've been playing the most lately. Put the Mortal Kombat game on there yesterday

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this Persona Golden talk please no spoilers I haven't beat it yet. I'm on Naoto's dungeon and :whew: this shyt is getting a bit hard. Right now I'm mainly collecting personas and fusing them to make a good 3-5 strong personas with powerful moves.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The Final character vid: Amazon

I'll probably still roll with the Dwark and maybe the Elf now that I've seen her in action. Maybe Amazon at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
All this Persona Golden talk please no spoilers I haven't beat it yet. I'm on Naoto's dungeon and :whew: this shyt is getting a bit hard. Right now I'm mainly collecting personas and fusing them to make a good 3-5 strong personas with powerful moves.
I want to get the 2 Izanagi forms but they are hell to get:sadcam:

It's gonna take another playthrough(my 3rd) for one and the other is only good for the trophy since it doesnt save to the Compendium.

I'll get back to it at some point. Now I have a rotation of Soul Sacrifice, Ys Seven(I'm about to go after the dragons and I got the cool ass blind, wind using girl:ahh: that strength and range:ohlawd:), and Persona 3 Portable.

September 24th cant come soon enough for Ys: Memories of Celceta.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the end of Guacamelee but lately haven't had the urge to go and finish it :ehh: . I just magically start up P4:G instead. :yeshrug:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Velocity Ultra is coming to the US this week. Still in QA. Out in Europe tho.

Gonna cop Jacob Jones and the Big Foot Mystery Camps tho. Its reviewing very well so far. Only 2.99(Episodic content)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Jacob Jones is taking its sweet time to download:to: the file is big too:sadcam: Over 500mb. I'm glad I had the space. I need to finish some of these PSP and PSOne games to get some space.