Louisiana
3jouwl.jpg

1mlucy.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Kodie

I want to change the name of this thread to "The PS Vita Thread" since its already 76 pages deep.

Will PM with more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
getting close to the end of Ys Seven. stuff got mad real:whew:

I'm finally to the Cerberus again in Soul Sacrifice:sadcam: cant lie, I'm shook thinking about fighting him again:no:

Hopefully Velocity Ultra comes out this week...I doubt it tho:smh: getting great reviews in the EU region.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
When is Hotline Miami gonna get released? They said it was gonna be out in May. :beli:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
for some reason soul sacrifice doesnt appeal to me

am I wrong about this ? If you guys say its piff Ill give the demo a second shot

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
for some reason soul sacrifice doesnt appeal to me

am I wrong about this ? If you guys say its piff Ill give the demo a second shot
I mean, I like it but its easily a game some wont get into:yeshrug:

my Offering set makes the game like a 3rd Person Shooter tho:laugh: I load up with quick projectiles and go for Hell statuses against enemies and I mix that with my homing root offerings to get the combo attack bonus. I just found the right spells to fit a play style thats fun for me, quick hits and dodging with some explosions to reward my hard work:myman:

I'm gonna have to tweak some things against the Cerberus tho:sadcam: dude gave me that work in the demo. so now I'm leveling up my spells(they're all Medium level now that I boosted my healing) My AI team is decent now that I've played with them a while and they've gotten a decent skillset. I think I need some stone skills tho. his lightning skills cause problems. he has an attack that hits even if you're behind him. I try to play my long range game on him but he's definitely the one that can make me pay with his speed:patrice:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I'm level 80 something in soul sacrifice now, I'm more dark arm based when I get off work in the morning I'm gonna spend like 4 hours trying to get to 100, I play using mostly using the thrown projectiles I spit out an attack and roll in a circle around bosses just attacking and rolling lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2