The PS Vita Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any tips for the final boss in Guacamelee? Galaca or whatever the fukk he is called. I can dodge his shyt but doing damage is near impossible.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any tips for the final boss in Guacamelee? Galaca or whatever the fukk he is called. I can dodge his shyt but doing damage is near impossible.

first or second form? i thought first form was harder but you just have to be patient, dont be greedy, get one hit off and fall back then wait for him to reappear

honestly thought the tiger boss was worse

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second form, first form was a piece of piss.

Jaguar seems cheaper but easier, at least you can fukking hurt him.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
How do u get scratches out of a vita that was left on there by a retarded 7 yr old?

toothpaste? beeswax? or is it unfixable?

:ohhh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Disappointed how easily the screen gets knicked/scratched. :what:

Had my iPod touch for about 4 years and it doesn't have any scratches. I have a case for the vita with felt interior...but no case for the iPod touch yet have a scratch on the vita within a month of owning it :what:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Disappointed how easily the screen gets knicked/scratched. :what:

Had my iPod touch for about 4 years and it doesn't have any scratches. I have a case for the vita with felt interior...but no case for the iPod touch yet have a scratch on the vita within a month of owning it :what:
I bought a screen protector for mine with the quickness after I noticed a small one on the screen. its only noticeable if you're looking for it and certain colors(I really only see it when I play Persona 4 Golden)

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
quick question, which size SD card do u guys recommend and if u buy a retail copy cartridge of a game can u rip the entire game to the SD card so u don't have to have the cartridge in all the time?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
quick question, which size SD card do u guys recommend and if u buy a retail copy cartridge of a game can u rip the entire game to the SD card so u don't have to have the cartridge in all the time?
you cant rip games from the cartridge...at least not that I know of.

and the smallest you should go for is a 16gb. and even with that you will be juggling games at some point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just beat Persona 4 Golden. :sadbron:

Fukk I wasn't satisfied with the ending. I may have rushed it so I just started a new game. I'm pissed because I google'd for some info on it and ended up spoiling myself on the true criminal. :snoop: