The PS Vita Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Where did I say you could play San Andreas on it? I said I got Vice City on it...

Apologies for not specifying 'vice city stories', wasn't aware your backward ass self would need me to hold your hand through the internet.

Try this before asking stupid questions and posting inane threads:

www.google.com

next time be specific, i can only go by the information you give me.

I don't speak ebonic slang and can't guess what you "meant" inside of your mind bro.

next time get your words straight namsaying g?

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next time be specific, i can only go by the information you give me.

I don't speak ebonic slang and can't guess what you "meant" inside of your mind bro.

next time get your words straight namsaying g?

So you had to guess what I meant because you couldn't distinguish between Vice City and Vice City Stories.

I got better things to do than argue with fools on here.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I love the Cyclops boss in Soul Sacrifice:gladbron:

ish gets real when he digs underground and you have his minions swarming you:whew:.

Im leaning more towards the Life side and my load out has 2 projectiles(Fire, Ice), 3 homing roots(Fire, Ice, Lightning) and a healing offering.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I love the Cyclops boss in Soul Sacrifice:gladbron:

ish gets real when he digs underground and you have his minions swarming you:whew:.

Im leaning more towards the Life side and my load out has 2 projectiles(Fire, Ice), 3 homing roots(Fire, Ice, Lightning) and a healing offering.

im trying to keep it balanced with a lean toward the dark side. After reading the stories behind these characters i just cant see myself not sacraficing them. I sacraficed that harpy bytch and my homegirl with no hesitation. I spared the jack o lantern. This game is so serious.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im trying to keep it balanced with a lean toward the dark side. After reading the stories behind these characters i just cant see myself not sacraficing them. I sacraficed that harpy bytch and my homegirl with no hesitation. I spared the jack o lantern. This game is so serious.
I tried to save ol' girl that 1st time...

she got right back up and tried to electrocute my ass:pachaha:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the Gravity Rush opening using the Vita Capture Card mod
[ame]http://youtu.be/aREanTg8LjY[/ame]

either a Gravity Rush anime or movie needs to come:yes:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
P4G

Beginning - :ehh:

June - :gladbron:

This game is gettin good :ohlawd:
Make sure you advance the relationship with Marie(girl in the Velvet Room) if you want to get the true ending. its probably best to look at some guides if you want to go for it.

oh yeah, I didnt know they added another ending if you max out a certain characters social link. I watched it on youtube and its creepy:merchant:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I tried to save ol' girl that 1st time...

she got right back up and tried to electrocute my ass:pachaha:

Glad you're forced to kill that bytch. I hate missing good endings because i have to make a righteous call against some demonic trash..

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
So I've been a Vita owner for officially a week now and I can't put it down - amazing handheld console. I've still only played Uncharted on it as I **** with anything and everything Naughty Dog and I've just finished going through the game on crushing mode, which was pretty easy compared to other UC games (except for that end boss battle, I musta missed the last swipe about 6 times before doing it, had me raging).

Now I'm just going through it again to clean up the trophies for a platinum (yeah, I ***** with them trophies too). Whilst going through finding the treasures I'm sat here like :ohhh: at how big and beautiful this game truly is for a handheld game. This UC is literally just as good as the PS3 versions.

Now I'm just starting to think about the possibilty of an Uncharted 4 for PS4 and the cross-platform potential with the Vita :ohlawd: