The PS Vita Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nice! My Vita gathered dust for several years but the jailbreak has given it a new life. PSP games look so nice and you can overclock the processor to 333Mhz for smoother gameplay.
Damn Shin Budokai now looks amazing on the with the CPU overclocked and the AA polish

image.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finally got around to Hot Shots Golf...my god is this game frustrating. I'm in the fourth circuit in challenge mode and so many of these holes are ridiculous.

There's sand traps in the middle of greens; trees, buildings or boulders seemingly in the line of over half the shots from the fairway; every green the ball rolls like concrete; if you get stuck hitting a shot under a hill, most of the time you can't get enough juice to even hit it over. :mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Holy fukking shyt the goldmine this PSTV has become....

I remember buying this shyt for 30 bucks on amazon when nobody wanted it, the prices on ebay now are insane

The price of piracy

:whew:
Why is it worth so much? I haven't turned mine on in ages.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Was gonna buy a hacked Vita just for moonlight streaming but with the switch getting android soon im gonna hold out.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Still got my OG Vita kinda wished that I doubled up though

I found a second gen on Amazon for $230 that says its “renewed”:patrice: I can get my money back if its a dud so ima pull the trigger and see what happens.

I just want to play Final Fantasy X and P4G while on Quarantine. I also wanna use it to remote play Kingdom Hearts 3 if my child is watching something.

I STILL have my copy of FFX but I lost P4G. That game is EIGHTY NINE fukkING DOLLARS NEW ON AMAZON:damn:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Trying to find a used one I can purchase. Almost no hope of getting the OG OLED model without paying $500 which ain’t gonna Happen.
im looking into getting one for p4g and maybe some hacked older games

is there a certain model i should be looking for?