The PS Vita Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
im looking into getting one for p4g and maybe some hacked older games

is there a certain model i should be looking for?

The first generation model (PCH 1000) is the best because it was sturdier and had a gorgeous OLED screen but its disgustingly hard to find nowadays. Its upwards of $500 on Play Asia (new).

the second generation (PCH 2000) switched out the OLED for a plain LCD but you got 1GB of internal storage so you weren’t FORCED to buy the ridiculously overpriced Memory Sticks. The second generation you can find used on Amazon for anywhere from $160-250.

I just ordered a second gen from Amazon cause I ain’t paying no $500 for an OLED whether its new or not:yeshrug:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
The first generation model (PCH 1000) is the best because it was sturdier and had a gorgeous OLED screen but its disgustingly hard to find nowadays. Its upwards of $500 on Play Asia (new).

the second generation (PCH 2000) switched out the OLED for a plain LCD but you got 1GB of internal storage so you weren’t FORCED to buy the ridiculously overpriced Memory Sticks. The second generation you can find used on Amazon for anywhere from $160-250.

I just ordered a second gen from Amazon cause I ain’t paying no $500 for an OLED whether its new or not:yeshrug:
I’m seeing pch 1001 used on eBay for 200-280. Is that risky :patrice:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Depends on your dealings with Ebay. I don’t usually fukk with Ebay I do all my online shopping on Amazon because if I have an issue I know I can get my money back
I might go for it. I just got a MacBook off eBay.
The fast n free sellers are mostly good and PayPal will get a refund

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Depends on your dealings with Ebay. I don’t usually fukk with Ebay I do all my online shopping on Amazon because if I have an issue I know I can get my money back
eBay and Paypal are extremely pro-customer. In almost every situation as a buyer, you will win the case.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found a second gen on Amazon for $230 that says its “renewed”:patrice: I can get my money back if its a dud so ima pull the trigger and see what happens.

I just want to play Final Fantasy X and P4G while on Quarantine. I also wanna use it to remote play Kingdom Hearts 3 if my child is watching something.

I STILL have my copy of FFX but I lost P4G. That game is EIGHTY NINE fukkING DOLLARS NEW ON AMAZON:damn:
:why:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brought my sister a Vita as a surprise and she's :blessed:

Yoooo I was going through this thread and completely FORGOT i had bought my sister a Vita like four years ago:ohhh:

Just hit her up like “send me that bytch. AND all them games too”:ufdup:

She gonna send it on Monday:myman:

Just saved my ass $230:youngsabo:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I sold a busted Vita 2nd gen for like $50 and idk who won or lost in that deal

still got my first gen but idek if it’s operational