Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man I'm fukking :fire:

fukking pissed.

I'm fukking done with persona 4 golden. fukk this game

Decided to finally pick it up again and was going to make an effort to beat it.

I was doing the rise dungeon. I beat her,then teddies shadow.

Then the fukking game freezes. Not frozen it's just stuck in an endless loop of teddie moving back and forth in his flattened state. No dialogue. Nothing. I can't do anything tried using the skip and it just endlessly fast forwards.

It's bad enough these dungeons are so long and boring. And it fukking freezers after I'm Done one and didn't get a chance to save.

I close the game and won't even let me fukking open it again. Just gets an error message. Can't do fukking anything. Tried to upload my save file. Error. Won't let me.

I'm done. @Fatboi1 @cfountain

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukking pissed.

Then the fukking game freezes. Not frozen it's just stuck in an endless loop of teddie moving back and forth in his flattened state. No dialogue. Nothing. I can't do anything tried using the skip and it just endlessly fast forwards.

It's bad enough these dungeons are so long and boring. And it fukking freezers after I'm Done one and didn't get a chance to save.

I close the game and won't even let me fukking open it again. Just gets an error message. Can't do fukking anything. Tried to upload my save file. Error. Won't let me.

Lol

fukk that game. :manny:

It sucks that that happened.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dang bruh:mjcry:

Probably hadnt saved in a minute either.

Had some what of a similar experience just now. Power went out while I was playing Agents of Mayhem. Power literally just came back on.

Hopefully I didnt lose too much progress:sadcam:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukking pissed.

you don't save before boss fights?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Didn't lose anything in Agents of Mayhem:whew:

On the Vita front, I beat Tokyo Xanadu(Falcon) a lil while back. Really enjoyed it. Its like a middle ground between The Legend of Heroes and Ys series with an obvious Persona influence.

Id recommend it:ehh:
There is also a PS4 and Steam version coming later but I felt the game fit the Vita better due to the way the labyrinths in the game are structured.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want to play the newer games like GOD WARS Future Past, Danganronpa 3, but you have update the vita :francis:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Considering buying a Vita for the hell of it. Seems like it has a big library but it may be a bit past its time. Any brehs care to share their opinions?

Its the best handheld you'll ever own..for now, and for graphical power. However, there's zero support for it here in the states. Many companies were simply not hired or didn't want to do anything for it. The catalog of games is A+ however, from Gravity Rush to Killzone Mercenary. But again, no kind of support for it anymore. You're better off getting a switch, for the simple fact that its going to be supported for the next 10 years, and the modular design is GOAT.

PS Vita was a nice step forward, but given the price range on release and the lack of games, no one wanted it. Why pay for a half a console, when you can buy a whole console for cheaper.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Its the best handheld you'll ever own..for now, and for graphical power. However, there's zero support for it here in the states. Many companies were simply not hired or didn't want to do anything for it. The catalog of games is A+ however, from Gravity Rush to Killzone Mercenary. But again, no kind of support for it anymore. You're better off getting a switch, for the simple fact that its going to be supported for the next 10 years, and the modular design is GOAT.

PS Vita was a nice step forward, but given the price range on release and the lack of games, no one wanted it. Why pay for a half a console, when you can buy a whole console for cheaper.
The Vita was great for it's short stint, but the Switch is the best gaming handheld ever released now.