The PS Vita Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Anyone else having remote play issues since recent updates? It used to work flawlessly but not can’t work anywhere out of my own network.
I've never been able to get Vita or Playstation TV remote play to work anywhere near good enough to play any games even in my home network. (I even tried the playstation tv with a wired connection direct to my router, still no luck).
Remote play via my macbook and my imac works incredibly well though.

Daps
Reppin
I've never been able to get Vita or Playstation TV remote play to work anywhere near good enough to play any games even in my home network. (I even tried the playstation tv with a wired connection direct to my router, still no luck).
Remote play via my macbook and my imac works incredibly well though.

Strange I've never had issues with it until recently. I would be able to remote play anything flawlessly from work which was about 20 miles away. I even tried it 500 miles away and was able to get it working. Now out of the blue it gives me a connection is too slow error even though nothing has changed and my bandwidth is fine.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Its the best handheld you'll ever own..for now, and for graphical power. However, there's zero support for it here in the states. Many companies were simply not hired or didn't want to do anything for it. The catalog of games is A+ however, from Gravity Rush to Killzone Mercenary. But again, no kind of support for it anymore. You're better off getting a switch, for the simple fact that its going to be supported for the next 10 years, and the modular design is GOAT.

PS Vita was a nice step forward, but given the price range on release and the lack of games, no one wanted it. Why pay for a half a console, when you can buy a whole console for cheaper.
I bought a vita today thinking it would be cheap and have a large library of games. I bought it used and the thing that made me take it back was the damn propietory memory card. That shyt is inexcusable I even tried to find one at two different stores. They fukked themselves wih that unnecessary shyt. Is I have a switch

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
PS Vita is the best way to play PS One classics, PSP classics n shyt like on the go. Hands down. If u got it hacked then thats a whole nother level. SNES and Genesis n all that. And if nikkas really bout that remote play life. Or just like having and L2 and R2. L3 and R3 Cop one of these.

If u got the Vita 1000 cop this.
https://www.play-asia.com/l2r2-button-grip-cover-for-pch-1000-black/13/709ikh

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It really is a shame that Sony abandoned the Vita the way they did.

Still getting some releases here and there, but this system had so much potential. The Switch is now my primary handheld, but the Vita did hold it down for a while. I always preferred it over the 3DS

Daps
Reppin
Remote Play used to work FLAWLESSY even if I was in different cities from my PS4...now the shyt just doesn't work and when it does it's buggy. Maybe someone can link me on a good hacking method? :mjgrin::feedme:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
found my shyt. trophy running thru ac 3 liberation while I'm on it .

it's a shame that most of the features are dead...and the screen looks dated next to the switch...but the content. I really forgot about some of these big ass games

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I ordered my 64gb card Feb 8th and still haven't got it yet.

Apparently there's big delays in customs :francis:
Update. I messaged them about why I hadn’t received it and it had been months and they sent me a full refund without even asking for one....and then I received the card two months later and they never messaged me back so I got the card for free :Itslitmib:

Couldn’t even get half my vita games to fit on it though because I have so many games :wow:

Need a 1TB card

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
My lil bro just jailbroke his Vita and he's encouraging me to do the same with my PSTV

How safe is it to play isos on Vita in 2018?

I haven't heard of anyone getting banned in the 2 years since the jailbreak came out, so you should be safe.
Being able to run PSP games via Adrenaline is fantastic.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I haven't heard of anyone getting banned in the 2 years since the jailbreak came out, so you should be safe.
Being able to run PSP games via Adrenaline is fantastic.
Gonna start Adrenaline install tonight but this is fantastic so far, one thing I'm loving is that this gives me a change to try out games on Vita so I'll know whether I want to get it on PS4 or not

image.jpg