The PS Vita Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i personally wouldn't risk it

thousands of dollars linked to my account, and Sony don't mess around with that shyt

only way I'll homebrew any console is when Sony officially cuts the online servers

:patrice:
At this point I've had hacked games on my shyt for 3 years now and its been good so far....

So I feel confident at this point

Only Vita tho, you're a dead man if you do this on ps3 or 4

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Got my Vita on Monday. Been playing Final Fantasy X remake all week. Got a 4GB card so i already purchased and downloaded Persona 4 Golden. Gonna start on that next week

I also have Lunar Silver Star Complete and Tales Of Hearts R downloads from back in the day that i’ve already purchased so Ima eat REAL good off JRPGS:banderas:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:wow:blew the dust off my shyt cause of last of us 2. Of course my shyt won't connect to my ps4 now but just copped the microsd adapter that I ain't even know existed.

Wanna hack and take it back to the psp days, but i don't wanna get banned. :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:wow:blew the dust off my shyt cause of last of us 2. Of course my shyt won't connect to my ps4 now but just copped the microsd adapter that I ain't even know existed.

Wanna hack and take it back to the psp days, but i don't wanna get banned. :lupe:
Why doesn’t it connect?