The PS Vita Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
http://www.play-asia.com

You can import a lot of games from them too. 100% legit and I don't recall the shipping taking that long either.
Props.

Seems like the smart play.

Gonna finally order one.

Is vita region locked at all? Like can I import a vita as well? There's some special editions I had my eye on. Need a back up one just in case :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Props.

Seems like the smart play.

Gonna finally order one.

Is vita region locked at all? Like can I import a vita as well? There's some special editions I had my eye on. Need a back up one just in case :wow:
They're region free. You can play Vita game cartridges from anywhere on any Vita.

I thought about importing a physical copy of Dokuro a while back.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
play-asia

but a 64gb.... i've never really had space issues on my vita. just delete shyt once you're done... its not like the PSP where once you jailbreak it you have all kinds of shyt going at once

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
play-asia

but a 64gb.... i've never really had space issues on my vita. just delete shyt once you're done... its not like the PSP where once you jailbreak it you have all kinds of shyt going at once
:yeshrug: I always have space issues with my 16gb.

I buy a shyt ton of games and like having them there just in case I want to play them

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Salt and Sanctuary finally released on the Vita and it's cross-buy. Never finished it on PS4 because this is a game tailor made for the Vita.

If you already bought it for PS4, it's not showing up as cross-buy for some reason. If you delete it on your PS4, then re-download it, it'll show up as free on your Vita like it should.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:yeshrug: I always have space issues with my 16gb.

I buy a shyt ton of games and like having them there just in case I want to play them
The space issues are very annoying. What o hate is that when you try to clear space by deleting games, it deleted your saves as well. That's fukked up. You have to manually back up your saves to PS3 or PC. The while storage space thing is absurd. I wanted to buy Killzone Mercenary for $5 on PSN this last weekend but I would have to delete nearly every game I have to install it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I ordered my 64gb card Feb 8th and still haven't got it yet.

Apparently there's big delays in customs :francis:
:huhldup:

I actually could have ordered one for you and sent it much quicker, but I don't get any notifications so I missed your @ to me. Surprising that something from Play-Asia is taking a long time, they usually get things out to people VERY fast.