The PS Vita Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What the hell fam how'd you never get that? :mindblown:

shyt is crazy, make sure to max out Marie's S. Link too dog.

Yeah, it's crazy how much extra shyt is packed into the true ending. It's like 30 minutes longer.

Always been on the fence about P4G, what makes it worth coppin?

Everything.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell fam how'd you never get that? :mindblown:

shyt is crazy, make sure to max out Marie's S. Link too dog.
When I played P4G last year after I fought the last boss Na
matame
inside the hospital I chose the options that I think everything was done. When you go back into the house and I think there's options to choose whether to leave or if you think that's all I chose to leave thinking that was it. Silly of me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always been on the fence about P4G, what makes it worth coppin?
On the fence?? That game oozes out high quality development. The presentation is top notch, the music is damn near aurally orgasmic and the game itself has simple but rewarding mechanics. Pacing can be odd a few times here and there(mostly in the beginning) but aside from that the game is just straight up fun as hell. I loved damn near every character interaction, the voice acting was great as hell(minus chie if you played the regular Persona 4 at first) and the extras added to the game is plenty. The only thing I didn't like about the game was how some of the dungeons played out. I don't really like dungeon crawlers but they kind of improved it here from Persona 3.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
On the fence?? That game oozes out high quality development. The presentation is top notch, the music is damn near aurally orgasmic and the game itself has simple but rewarding mechanics. Pacing can be odd a few times here and there(mostly in the beginning) but aside from that the game is just straight up fun as hell. I loved damn near every character interaction, the voice acting was great as hell(minus chie if you played the regular Persona 4 at first) and the extras added to the game is plenty. The only thing I didn't like about the game was how some of the dungeons played out. I don't really like dungeon crawlers but they kind of improved it here from Persona 3.

I'm Sold :smugdraper:

I was on the fence cuz I wasn't feelin the anime style and the mandatory Japanese high school setting(it's getting old breh)

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I got a Vita but do not have not one game for it yet. Just bought a brand new Vita from BB a few weeks ago for $68 total.