The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im in Chapter 6 now...wow:wow:

in hindsight...that lil slip wasnt too bad compared to what all happened in 5/start of 6.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im in Chapter 6 now...wow:wow:

in hindsight...that lil slip wasnt too bad compared to what all happened in 5/start of 6.
Damn the game sounds long as hell. I'm on chapter three pre-trial. This nikka Monkuma is something else :whew:. That laugh he be making where he cover his mouth is just plain evil.
Demonic character. Nikka scares me whenever he pops up. I keep thinking he's just gonna say fukk it and summon some fukking weapon out of thin air and kill these cats.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
beat it today. final time was a lil over 31 hours. cant freaking wait for the sequel this fall:wow:

just started up School mode. I know I can get this platinum.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beat it today. final time was a lil over 31 hours. cant freaking wait for the sequel this fall:wow:

Damn I'm only like 15 or so hours in. Wtf do this lil black n white nikka got up his sleeves for us?? I just got to chp 4.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i sometimes wish i had played p3 first because ive heard in terms of mechanics and other things its a step down from p4 and those kinds of things discourage me, even though its probably a great game
That's where I am right now. I'll give it some time though. Just not as eager because just the overall UI and everything of P4G is just that much sharper.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man...im so close to this Danganronpa platinum trophy that I can taste it...School Mode is so tedious tho:sadcam:

1 more playthrough of it after this run.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just beat it too. Complete time was 22 hours.. What the heck you did to get 31 hours?? I didn't rush through the game and I used the free time in between investigations/trials to hang out with people.

I liked it. Some of the characters grew on me after some time. Some didn't like
Yasuhiro :snoop: Most annoying video game character. So stupid. I couldn't stand him at all. I avoided hanging out with him and usually didn't even like reading his dialogue.
A lot of these characters felt like Persona 4 characters.

Monokuma=Evil Teddie
Aoi=Chie
Kyoko=Naoto
Mondo=Kanji
Sayaka=Rise/Yukiko
etc.
Not exactly but they seem to all follow some archetype of some sort.

The twist with the last chapter had me like :mindblown:.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I just beat it too. Complete time was 22 hours.. What the heck you did to get 31 hours?? I didn't rush through the game and I used the free time in between investigations/trials to hang out with people.

I liked it. Some of the characters grew on me after some time. Some didn't like
Yasuhiro :snoop: Most annoying video game character. So stupid. I couldn't stand him at all. I avoided hanging out with him and usually didn't even like reading his dialogue.
A lot of these characters felt like Persona 4 characters.

Monokuma=Evil Teddie
Aoi=Chie
Kyoko=Naoto
Mondo=Kanji
Sayaka=Rise/Yukiko
etc.
Not exactly but they seem to all follow some archetype of some sort.

The twist with the last chapter had me like :mindblown:.
I guess it was trips to the monokuma machine and hunting for coins.

got the platinum last night:ahh: School Mode...so close to breaking me.

guess i'll start putting time into Toukiden and Ys. Bravely Default too.