The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just finished the Chapter 4 trial(thats just the half way point according to the game-they let you know) of Danganronpa...

wow:wow::dwillhuh::wtf::damn::ohhh::merchant:

went to GameStop today and asked if they had DR:Goodbye Despair in the system to preorder yet(paid off FFX/X-2 vita) and it wasnt in their yet:sad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finished the Chapter 4 trial(thats just the half way point according to the game-they let you know) of Danganronpa...

wow:wow::dwillhuh::wtf::damn::ohhh::merchant:

went to GameStop today and asked if they had DR:Goodbye Despair in the system to preorder yet(paid off FFX/X-2 vita) and it wasnt in their yet:sad:
That's the second one right?? So far I'm doing the trial in the 2nd chapter. I'm a bit confused right now to be honest.

Oh and Spelunky :wow:. I just keep coming back to it trying to get out them damn mines and I found this BIG ASS GUN that shoot some HUGE beam that kick you back several yards :whoo:. That shyt was going through ANYTHING but my dumb ass shot it while in a corner and I ended up killing myself. :snoop: I'll never get out these damn mines, I''ve been subject to a tomb raider.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That's the second one right?? So far I'm doing the trial in the 2nd chapter. I'm a bit confused right now to be honest.

Oh and Spelunky :wow:. I just keep coming back to it trying to get out them damn mines and I found this BIG ASS GUN that shoot some HUGE beam that kick you back several yards :whoo:. That shyt was going through ANYTHING but my dumb ass shot it while in a corner and I ended up killing myself. :snoop: I'll never get out these damn mines, I''ve been subject to a tomb raider.
yep, its the sequel. seems they're already working on the 3rd one too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep, its the sequel. seems they're already working on the 3rd one too.
Nice. Good that it's coming out this year too. Two games in one year but damn how deep is this story?? It seems like something that would be fairly simple.

I just finished chapter 2. My god Monokuma is evil.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Nice. Good that it's coming out this year too. Two games in one year but damn how deep is this story?? It seems like something that would be fairly simple.

I just finished chapter 2. My god Monokuma is evil.
he's just getting started:lupe: i've taken so many screen shots:wow:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:beli: and with one line I'm freaking done reading through that GAF thread after I beat a chapter(the marked spoilers for that specific chapter)

dude had it marked as a chapter 4 spoiler but its obviously chapter 5:snoop:
*I dont spoil anything but I still put it in tags to give nothing away*
i mean, its something you can tell is coming but damn man:smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: and with one line I'm freaking done reading through that GAF thread after I beat a chapter(the marked spoilers for that specific chapter)

dude had it marked as a chapter 4 spoiler but its obviously chapter 5:snoop:
*I dont spoil anything but I still put it in tags to give nothing away*
i mean, its something you can tell is coming but damn man:smh:
I stay out of relevant threads for games I'm currently playing until after I beat it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saving up for ffx and infamous next month but I need a cheap, fun game to play for some flights in the next couple weeks. Preferrably a platform. Alreaddy done guacamelee and hotline and all the ps plus freebies

Any suggestions?,

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm saving up for ffx and infamous next month but I need a cheap, fun game to play for some flights in the next couple weeks. Preferrably a platform. Alreaddy done guacamelee and hotline and all the ps plus freebies

Any suggestions?,

Spelunky is DEFINITELY what you need in your life to fulfill our requisite needs my dami. Also, Rayman Legends and perhaps even LBP.