The PS Vita Thread

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Yeah a few BB was reported to have Vitas on sale for $99 on clearance. It was YMMV big time and a guy said the BB here in Acworth, Ga on a Sunday had clearance the Wifi only model for $99. I went a few days later looking for a Fitbit Force and they had 2 left for $99. Factor in I had a GC for $38 bucks and with tax I walked out the door with it for $68 and some change.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Started playing VLR again. Got my first ending. :beli:

I betrayed Quark while he was in the treatment pod when Clover and I had 6 BP. :lolbron:

Little did I know the other people would hold me down while I made a run for it. :upsetfavre:

Time to try again.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: Finally unlocked the shortcut to world 2 in Spelunky. This game is hard as hell. Just when I thought everything was easy I get to world 1-3 and it's pitch black with sparse lighting from candles here and there.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:blessed: Finally unlocked the shortcut to world 2 in Spelunky. This game is hard as hell. Just when I thought everything was easy I get to world 1-3 and it's pitch black with sparse lighting from candles here and there.
The night levels are a pain in the ass, especially if you kill shopkeepers.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The night levels are a pain in the ass, especially if you kill shopkeepers.

Yeah, half the time, when a pitch black level appears, I just kill myself and start anew, lol. Not so much to be a bytch, but a lot of the time, I'm playing the game in bad lighting conditions (for the vita, near sunlight) and the dark levels are practically non-visible for me, so I say fukk that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just copped Persona 4 Golden :blessed:

Shout out to @Fatboi1 :salute:

Never played any Persona game and have only heard great things about this game :banderas:
I'm putting people on to this shyt. I just put my cuz on to it but he has no vita but I still set up the OG persona 4 on his PC to play through an emulator.

Enjoy this classic :salute:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a few BB was reported to have Vitas on sale for $99 on clearance. It was YMMV big time and a guy said the BB here in Acworth, Ga on a Sunday had clearance the Wifi only model for $99. I went a few days later looking for a Fitbit Force and they had 2 left for $99. Factor in I had a GC for $38 bucks and with tax I walked out the door with it for $68 and some change.

:damn: why you ain't say nothing

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
preordered Demon Gaze. hearing a lot of good things about it...and I got 30 bucks in Amazon credit to blow:yes:

the 1st 3 NISA games i've bought in my life are all coming in one year(Danganronpa:THH, Demon Gaze and Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair).