The PS Vita Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I just can't get enough of Persona 4 golden's soundtrack :wtf:. . It's freaking unmatched :wow:. Every track goes with scenes perfectly.
I'm not far in Persona 3, but I'd say that the music is up there with P4G's for sure.

First time I heard Heartbreak doe, I was jammin for a minute :pachaha:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
"Heartbeat, heartbreak", "Heaven" and "Snowflakes" were my favorites. Especially "Snowflake":wow: it fit that part of the game so well:to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Heartbeat, heartbreak", "Heaven" and "Snowflakes" were my favorites. Especially "Snowflake":wow: it fit that part of the game so well:to:

:wtf: I never heard that shyt in the game! Maybe because I didn't get the true ending so I missed out on the extra months in this game. My shyt ended right after the hosptial scene. I freaking love this game for real. I stood, yes STOOD for like an hour just watching my cousin play the beginning of the game on the computer. King Moron had us dying.
It was odd hearing Chie's old voice but I now prefer the newer "golden" voice. :wow: They need to drop that persona 5 ASAP.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:wtf: I never heard that shyt in the game! Maybe because I didn't get the true ending so I missed out on the extra months in this game. My shyt ended right after the hosptial scene.

What's up with this "true ending" I keep hearing about in P4G? :lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's up with this "true ending" I keep hearing about in P4G? :lupe:
Here's a spoiler free guide.
8bXN3RS.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: go back and finish that shyt properly ASAP
I had a started new game plus and I'm currently at Mitsuo's dungeon. 67 hours deep into this shyt. This is not even counting the first 40 hours I played of the game when I played it first on the PS2 emulator.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just copped Persona 4 Golden :blessed:

Shout out to @Fatboi1 :salute:

Never played any Persona game and have only heard great things about this game :banderas:

shyts really an incredible game, even if you don't fukk with JRPG's. The story and characters are just THAT good. :blessed:

I just can't get enough of Persona 4 golden's soundtrack :wtf:. . It's freaking unmatched :wow:. Every track goes with scenes perfectly.

P3 and P4 honestly have amazing soundtracks. I downloaded the fukk out them joints, I be :stylin:when Heartbreak, Heartbreak comes on. Co-workers give me some :wtf: looks but I don't even be caring dog.

I'm not far in Persona 3, but I'd say that the music is up there with P4G's for sure.

First time I heard Heartbreak doe, I was jammin for a minute :pachaha:

That Burn My Dread was my jam for a good ass minute dog. Everytime you hear Living With Determination tho :to: ...some fukked up shyt happening to someone :to:

SMH I need to get back into my Vita man, haven't played a game since I beat VLR. :beli: Although to be fair it's because nothing I own right now is as entertaining outside of Persona 4.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
shyts really an incredible game, even if you don't fukk with JRPG's. The story and characters are just THAT good. :blessed:

Word :wow: I'm 10 hours into this shxt y'all were right man.

Nanako- "Everything is great at your Junes!" so innocent :to:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
got my 6 bucks for the Vita PLAY promotion:yes: got save it for now.

finally started putting some time into toukiden after getting absorbed into Danganronpa. really liking it:obama:

NAMCO needs to let D3 localize God Eater 2 and One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 Vita tho:to:

16 more days until Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD is on my vita:blessed: got plenty of space for X-2 already.