The PS Vita Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think P3 is much better than P4. shyt is way more darker and grim. The story isn't afraid to catch you in the gut/feels, and everybody just got some fukked up shyt going on in their lives.
I feel like I may never beat Persona 3 and I done bought that game twice. I had initially bought the PSP version off the Vita store about two summers ago and got like 5 hours in. I found out about P3 FES later and bought that since I wanted to play it with 3d models. I got 10 hours on that version and got stuck at some boss and now I have it on my PC with the benefit of sharp hd resolution but :yeshrug:. I hardly play it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think P3 is much better than P4. shyt is way more darker and grim. The story isn't afraid to catch you in the gut/feels, and everybody just got some fukked up shyt going on in their lives.

i sometimes wish i had played p3 first because ive heard in terms of mechanics and other things its a step down from p4 and those kinds of things discourage me, even though its probably a great game

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
i sometimes wish i had played p3 first because ive heard in terms of mechanics and other things its a step down from p4 and those kinds of things discourage me, even though its probably a great game

Only major downgrade I hated was the lack of 3d exploring on the handheld version. They took the direct command from p4 and put it in p3p since the OG P3 didn't have it. Otherwise I felt like P4 actually dumbed down the battle system a bit by removing the diff physical attacks, but helped by having the tag team attacks and the random outside help.

P3P and P4/P4G are a lot closer in terms of battle mechanics and everything than they are different IMO.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The meth doesn't stop flowing :ufdup:

@hexagram23 :smithcup:

train_zpsd0413911.gif

Fred.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
finished Chapter 3 of Danganronpa...:wow:

its getting real real:whew:

im already almost 19 hours in :merchant:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
reading thru the GAF thread while playing is tough:sadcam:

I want to read these future chapter spoilers so damn bad:sadbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I'm gonna try to run through VLR and see how much I like it. If it's as good as people say, I'm probably gonna pick up Danganronpa since everyone seems to be raving about that too.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna try to run through VLR and see how much I like it. If it's as good as people say, I'm probably gonna pick up Danganronpa since everyone seems to be raving about that too.

Have you played 999? If not, def check that out. Legally or illegally :lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Stay away from threads on a game like this. Someone out there has nothing to lose and can just suicide their account by posting major spoilers. So far I'm doing the investigation on Chp 2 and the game is getting chilling.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Have you played 999? If not, def check that out. Legally or illegally :lupe:
I haven't. I know I'm supposed to play that first, but I don't have a DS and don't really want to play it on an emulater on PC. Should I watch a YouTube video on the storyline?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I haven't. I know I'm supposed to play that first, but I don't have a DS and don't really want to play it on an emulater on PC. Should I watch a YouTube video on the storyline?

I guess watching the storyline won't hurt in understanding VLR a bit more than you normally would.

The magic in playing through the story though :krs: