The PS Vita Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got a vita and rapestop sold me Persona 4, is it really that good? and what else is good on vita?

make sure you get ps plus. gravity rush is on there for free

im hyped as fukk for borderlands 2 cause i thought theyd never bring that to the vita. was close to getting it on steam but think id rather have it on a handheld

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
make sure you get ps plus. gravity rush is on there for free

im hyped as fukk for borderlands 2 cause i thought theyd never bring that to the vita. was close to getting it on steam but think id rather have it on a handheld
it and Final Fantasy X/X-2 on the same day. :sadcam: for my wallet. I'm gonna go pay off FFX/X-2 some time this week and i'll put down like 20 on Borderlands 2.

some JRPG is getting announced for the US next month as well.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wanna try Danganronpa, but I've barely touched VLR, even though I liked what I played. :lupe:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
he's my dude man:laugh:
aUQzZbs.jpg

and I love the soundtrack. I'm gonna download the OST at some point.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
chapter 1 ending spoiler of Danganronpa...it needs to be said:stopitslime:
FUKK YOU, SAYAKA:pacspit:

straight played a player:wow: tried to set ya boy up:damn:

REST IN PISS:scusthov:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chapter 1 ending spoiler of Danganronpa...it needs to be said:stopitslime:
FUKK YOU, SAYAKA:pacspit:

straight played a player:wow: tried to set ya boy up:damn:

REST IN PISS:scusthov:
Did you continue on??
Kyoko tried to assuage Maoto a little bit talm bout "She was thinking of you..."
:childplease: Maoto got played like a sucka. I had a gut feeling this bish was up to something.
That trial had me like :whew:.

Leon's execution was :merchant:. shyt seriously was sickening to me. Monokuma :merchant:.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just finished chapter 1. :merchant: :merchant: :merchant: :merchant:

This nikka Monukuma is what I thought Teddie from Persona 4 would be like.
Yeah...now I gotta get it. I mean, I loved Teddie, but I thought he was gonna be a creepy sumbytch. I need is fukking game

Speaking of persona, bought P3P. Enjoying it so far. Music might be better than P4G's honestly. Game seems like it'll be darker too. I mean, u summon your persona by using the evoker AKA shooting yourself in the head lmao. I'm sure there was controversy when this game first dropped

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I just finished Lightning Returns and I have that game and Bravely Default and can't decide which one to do next.
I know this is a Vita thread, but I'd appreciate it if you gave us some impressions on Bravely Default when you start playing. No stalker but I've noticed I like a good amount of the shyt you do, so I think it'll be a good judge to see if I'd like BD.

I'm either getting a 3DS sometime soon or copping another Wii U. X, Bayonetta 2, and surprisingly Mario Kart 8 look dope

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Did you continue on??
Kyoko tried to assuage Maoto a little bit talm bout "She was thinking of you..."
:childplease: Maoto got played like a sucka. I had a gut feeling this bish was up to something.
That trial had me like :whew:.

Leon's execution was :merchant:. shyt seriously was sickening to me. Monokuma :merchant:.

cant lie, for Makoto it had to sting when Monokuma said

and after
Leon got figured out
4vsaxk.jpg

33m8m6f.jpg

but it was too late to beg:to:
nb3igo.jpg

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just finished the trial in Chapter 2 of Danganronpa. My boy Monokuma got these fools shook:wow:

:damn: at Chihiro being a dude. and old boy in the glasses can kiss my ass:scusthov: dude fukking with the crime scene for the hell of it:smh: cant wait til he dies. cant freaking wait:pacspit:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is a Vita thread, but I'd appreciate it if you gave us some impressions on Bravely Default when you start playing. No stalker but I've noticed I like a good amount of the shyt you do, so I think it'll be a good judge to see if I'd like BD.

I'm either getting a 3DS sometime soon or copping another Wii U. X, Bayonetta 2, and surprisingly Mario Kart 8 look dope

im definitely getting a 3ds over the summer, almost pulled the trigger over xmas. so many games on that shyt i wanna play. keeping an eye on the wii u as well

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...now I gotta get it. I mean, I loved Teddie, but I thought he was gonna be a creepy sumbytch. I need is fukking game

Speaking of persona, bought P3P. Enjoying it so far. Music might be better than P4G's honestly. Game seems like it'll be darker too. I mean, u summon your persona by using the evoker AKA shooting yourself in the head lmao. I'm sure there was controversy when this game first dropped

I think P3 is much better than P4. shyt is way more darker and grim. The story isn't afraid to catch you in the gut/feels, and everybody just got some fukked up shyt going on in their lives.