The PS Vita Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just picked up my copy of Danganronpa:Trigger Happy Havoc. It was the last copy at the store, mines only got 4 copies. The guy as usual kept trying to get me to preorder it..

I got banned on Neogaf because I said exactly this:
"Heading to Rapestop tomorrow morning. I hope they get this."
Responses
"Oh wow gtfoh!"
"You're trivializing rape!"

:snoop: fukking fakkits there.
LOL man what the hell?
I lurk there from time to time and the most vocal ones are the feminine/tranny/closed minded type that try to damn you if you don't agree with them and 100% sure that they are white Americans.
They seem to be okay with kicking dirt on blacks, though :pacspit:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I had to cop a 32GB stick for all of the feasting.

Question, outside of just swapping memory sticks, what is everyone doing when they fill up a memory stick? Any tricks or recommendations? Is a 64GB stick even available.
I use my PS3 to save my games on for quick swapping. you can import the 64gb online if you want. thats what quite a few have been doing.

I'm struggling with this 16gb something serious...maintaining tho, but struggling. usually i delete PSP and PS1 games to make room.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I use my PS3 to save my games on for quick swapping. you can import the 64gb online if you want. thats what quite a few have been doing.

I'm struggling with this 16gb something serious...maintaining tho, but struggling. usually i delete PSP and PS1 games to make room.
Ah, import...good looking out.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Why doesn't he think Kickstarter is persuasive enough? : (((

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why doesn't he think Kickstarter is persuasive enough? : (((
:yeshrug:
If they have to make cutbacks to fund the game so be it :yeshrug:. They can't leave the game off on a cliffhanger like that :to:.

Hell if they have to make a return to animated sprites or w/e go ahead. I'd rather that.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
finally picked Danganronpa and Toukiden.

probably play a few missions in Toukiden then play DR tomorrow.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah, shyt looks like a bootleg Persona, but I'll probably check it out. I shouldn't have went straight into Trails in the Sky from beating Persona 4, brehs. Kinda burnt out on JRPGs rite now. shyt, gaming in general besides 2K actually. Been reading ASOIAF but kinda sorta starting to feel like gaming again. Trails then P3P. So much time before Persona 5. Its gonna hurt brehhhsssss.

SMT: Nocturne needs to come to the PS Store for Vita.
I just got a vita and rapestop sold me Persona 4, is it really that good? and what else is good on vita?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I just got a vita and rapestop sold me Persona 4, is it really that good? and what else is good on vita?
Breh. In the first 3 days that I had a Vita, I put in 40 hours in Persona 4 Golden. Its one of my favorite games of all time, no joke. If you like japanese rpgs, then you should love it. Just a really fukking dope game. I've been mostly just catching up on PS+ games on it though and a couple old PSP games. Haven't looked into its line up much but Danganronpa just dropped and I'm hearing good things.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

P4G pretty much the most-praised Vita game out.

I fukk with Dragon's Crown heavy, that new Ys looks like piff, and I find myself often hopping on Hot Shots Golf alot, even tho I get dubbed online constantly.

If you played 999 on the DS, the sequel, Virtue's Last Reward, is fire. SOul Sacrifice/Toukiden/Ragnarok Odyssey for those Monster Hunter type games.

Disgaea 3 is dope if you like SRPG's/grinding games.

Indy-wise you have Hotline Miami, Guacamelee, Spelunky. And of course you can always play PS1 classics on it.