The PS Vita Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im likin the toukiden demo so far, but i dont know if i can justify droppin 40 on it

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i just had a bunch of money left from Christmas gifts and put it on both Toukiden and Danganronpa:THH(they come out on the same day:sadcam:)

i just bought OlliOlli(really enjoying it.) and im getting Dustforce on 02/04.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
damm Wipeout 2048 had some nice environments.
iefwe9h61XTIm.jpg

i4kTScObsThx6.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this persona game is just :stopitslime:

2 hour in

No feelin this Japanese school boy shyt so far
This game is about 50+hrs long. I was like that with Persona 3 and wasn't really feeling it that much until I hit the 10 hour mark. Persona 4 clicked with me immediately but it got really good around the 4th and 5th hour. If you still not feeling it by then, then it may not be for you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I need to get a screen protector for my Vita because dat oled is too sexy to let smudges linger on it. It's been over one year and I still love how sleek this thing is. Favorite handheld ever.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im getting a lil better at OlliOlli. hitting tricks without as many sloppy landing now:yes:

still cant hit any advanced tricks or mutliple ones in the air, but im much better than the struggle stuff i was putting up the 1st day.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Been hearing a lot of good things about OlliOlli, but I'm not a big skateboard guy and it supposedly crashes a lot. I'm gonna wait for a bigger discount.

Dustforce looks piff. Gonna get that when it comes out.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Been hearing a lot of good things about OlliOlli, but I'm not a big skateboard guy and it supposedly crashes a lot. I'm gonna wait for a bigger discount.

Dustforce looks piff. Gonna get that when it comes out.
im not much of a skate board game guy either but the game is addictive. really nice soundtrack too. i've had 1 crash so far.

the learning curve is steep but its a game where you want to keep trying to get better. right now i can only do basic tricks and i still miss a lot of grinding spots. im way better than that 1st day tho:huhldup:

but yeah, its a game once it goes on sale a lot people are gonna be glad they gave it a shot.

and im coping dustforce as well. loving the vids i've seen of it.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, Virtue's Last Reward is blowing my mind away yo :banderas:

Holy shyt. I'm about to marathon through to the last ending on this bytch, everything just coming together :wow: Can't believe I slept on this game and 999.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This game is about 50+hrs long. I was like that with Persona 3 and wasn't really feeling it that much until I hit the 10 hour mark. Persona 4 clicked with me immediately but it got really good around the 4th and 5th hour. If you still not feeling it by then, then it may not be for you.

its considered a slow starter by most. 4 hours is usually where most knew whether or not they wanted to keep going.

the Japanese themes remain throughout but the mystery gets a bigger focus.

Yeah this shyt definitely picked up but now I'm stuck on a boss that kills everyone in a single round.

Tried like 15 times and gave up on this shyt:snoop:

I've never been this frustrated on a game and I slaughtered dark souls

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My Vita grips came in. Feels much better to hold now.

So if I'm not an RPG head, I won't enjoy Person 4 Golden? I haven't played any of the past iterations and the last traditional RPG games I've played were Pokemon and a little bit of The Vagrant Story :deadrose: