The PS Vita Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:banderas: Spelunky is dope brehs I don't know if it's on sale still but for $3 it was a steal. The controls are perfectly crispy.

I love that game. Keep my thread alive, breh: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-anybody-else-in-here-playing-spelunky.179872/ :banderas:

Anyone play MLB:The Show on the vita, thinking of getting both.

The Show 12 on Vita was alright. I thought 13 was a huge upgrade and definitely worth the money. I'm hoping they do a deal with the PS4/Vita versions.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man I just got the true ending on 999 and :wow: if VLR somehow manages to be better than THAT? Man...

Salute the homie Jumpy. He da realest. Saving kittens everywhere :to:

But now we all about Sigma again :myman: although I do fukk with Tenmyouji, he's a bad dude.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I just got the true ending on 999 and :wow: if VLR somehow manages to be better than THAT? Man...

Salute the homie Jumpy. He da realest. Saving kittens everywhere :to:

But now we all about Sigma again :myman: although I do fukk with Tenmyouji, he's a bad dude.
I'm 20 hours deep in ZE VLR. I just got Tenmyouji's ending. Did you see that one?? I saw something and was like :wtf:.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm 20 hours deep in ZE VLR. I just got Tenmyouji's ending. Did you see that one?? I saw something and was like :wtf:.

Only ending I got was Phi being a petty bytch and getting her 9 points and the ending where they find the one jar of medicine.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
downloading the Toukiden demo now.

i guess i'll go pay off my Danganronpa preorder tomorrow.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt I got 5 dollars sittin in my PS wallet. You say its worth it, and I'm coppin
Yea it's a dope game. At first I was like "ehh" but then I played it some more and I love the feel and pace of the game. I haven't even seen anything else past the first world of the game and I recommend it.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
You ain't seen nothing yet breh. :salute:

Just seen the picture Tenmyouji was holding, thus revealing his identity. :salute: Knew there was a reason I fukked with him. Hopefully he doesn't pull some fukkboy shyt. I've been working from the right to the left of the flow chart, the whole discovering info and jumping back to a previous dead end/to be continued ending and progressing through it more is dope.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
paid off Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. it and Toukiden on the same day:whew: I'm really liking the Toukiden demo by the way. Dual Blades are perfect for me.

I love the music in Lone Survivor man:wow: just finally started playing tho.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just seen the picture Tenmyouji was holding, thus revealing his identity. :salute: Knew there was a reason I fukked with him. Hopefully he doesn't pull some fukkboy shyt. I've been working from the right to the left of the flow chart, the whole discovering info and jumping back to a previous dead end/to be continued ending and progressing through it more is dope.
So Tenmyouji is Junpei?? How?? I haven't seen exactly how is he old and clover whom he was in the 2nd Nonary game with isn't. I haven't seen where this is explained or even Alice who's in this one yet. I only seen Dio, Tenmyouji's and Clovers ending.