The PS Vita Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
So Tenmyouji is Junpei?? How?? I haven't seen exactly how is he old and clover whom he was in the 2nd Nonary game with isn't. I haven't seen where this is explained or even Alice who's in this one yet. I only seen Dio, Tenmyouji's and Clovers ending.

Might be spoiling a little bit but I don't think I am but imma tag it just in case(in case others fukk with the game at some point). I've seen Tenmyouji and Clover's endings and that's it so far. Then a bunch of game overs.

Junpei has to be Tenymoldy :skip:, atleast to me it would make sense. When you team with him and Quark for a puzzle, and Tenmyoldy :skip: has that picture of Akane as a kid, Quark says that was his first love. Another instance is when he was so thirsty for Clover to trust him(plus he wanted to talk to Alice about something private), and fully trusts her without her doing shyt. Another reason is Clover was ready to betray Quark during the voting when she paired with Sigma, but her and Tenmyouji went off to some room alone(I think after the Treatment Center puzzle) and she came back and felt bad about possibly betraying Quark because it'd be like betraying Tenymouji. I'd assume he revealed his identity to her. So far that's all I've seen. Also, keep in mind the last Junpei was probably seen was after the Nonary group was "rescued" by the SOIS. Afterwards Clover said he ran off to find Akane(and Santa since they both ended up escaping together).

All that makes me believe Tenmyoldy :skip: is Junpei(we never learned his last name in the 1st game). Plus he was so distraught over that body they randomly found...I think that body might've Akane(and she was :flabbynsick: too)

As to how he's :flabbynsick: and Clover isn't I have no clue, haven't gotten that far but I have a couple ideas.

Just subtle things man, but they start to add up, the photo when you is a DEAD giveaway though imo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might be spoiling a little bit but I don't think I am but imma tag it just in case(in case others fukk with the game at some point). I've seen Tenmyouji and Clover's endings and that's it so far. Then a bunch of game overs.

Junpei has to be Tenymoldy :skip:, atleast to me it would make sense. When you team with him and Quark for a puzzle, and Tenmyoldy :skip: has that picture of Akane as a kid, Quark says that was his first love. Another instance is when he was so thirsty for Clover to trust him(plus he wanted to talk to Alice about something private), and fully trusts her without her doing shyt. Another reason is Clover was ready to betray Quark during the voting when she paired with Sigma, but her and Tenmyouji went off to some room alone(I think after the Treatment Center puzzle) and she came back and felt bad about possibly betraying Quark because it'd be like betraying Tenymouji. I'd assume he revealed his identity to her. So far that's all I've seen. Also, keep in mind the last Junpei was probably seen was after the Nonary group was "rescued" by the SOIS. Afterwards Clover said he ran off to find Akane(and Santa since they both ended up escaping together).

All that makes me believe Tenmyoldy :skip: is Junpei(we never learned his last name in the 1st game). Plus he was so distraught over that body they randomly found...I think that body might've Akane(and she was :flabbynsick: too)

As to how he's :flabbynsick: and Clover isn't I have no clue, haven't gotten that far but I have a couple ideas.

Just subtle things man, but they start to add up, the photo when you is a DEAD giveaway though imo.
:ohhh: Now that you mention the old lady... Yea that photo was what made me think that. I thought either that's him or that's the girls pops or something.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
yall might want to give Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc a shot eventually(comes out next month, February 11th). Its also made by the studio that made 999.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
1544968_10202137743417719_376336550_n.jpg

really nice looking game.

i love the dual blades but im kinda liking the Bow and Arrow after running through its tutorial.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and Freedom Wars is basically confirmed coming to the west. said an announcement will be coming eventually.

I'd guess a Fall 2014 game.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
About to check this Toukiden out. Hopefully it's piff, Ragnarok Odyssey and Soul Sacrifice didn't hold my attention well enough.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
bought OlliOlli and gonna pick up Dustforce when it drops. also finally preordered the Vita version of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster.

Kinda want Demon Gaze now...depends on when Hyper Light Drifter comes out tho.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
bought OlliOlli and gonna pick up Dustforce when it drops. also finally preordered the Vita version of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster.

Kinda want Demon Gaze now...depends on when Hyper Light Drifter comes out tho.
I am about to buy OlliOlli now, looks fun and only $10 :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dustforce is coming in a couple weeks. thats what im saving my last 10 for:yeshrug:
I just realized I did not have sound shapes on this PSN account that I have tied to the Vita so I just bought that for about $7

I'm happy and those 2 will keep me entertained for a while :yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Man this persona game is just :stopitslime:

2 hour in

No feelin this Japanese school boy shyt so far

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man this persona game is just :stopitslime:

2 hour in

No feelin this Japanese school boy shyt so far
its considered a slow starter by most. 4 hours is usually where most knew whether or not they wanted to keep going.

the Japanese themes remain throughout but the mystery gets a bigger focus.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
an english demo of Freedom Wars already:dwillhuh: further confirmation for the US release i guess.