The PS Vita Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Oh ok cause I'm playing on normal too and was about to go on easy to get through the story
I'm just gonna come back to this dude.
Reading up on this shyt and it sounds like he might be one of the most challenging bosses if you don't complete the second dungeon first.

I don't think we supposed to be fighting this guy quite yet.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know breh, I hate that aspect of the game, just put it on easy.

This isn't like other games where u can beat it on normal or hard mode with nothing but your god given gaming skills.
The difficulty just seems to determine how much grinding you gotta do to beat the dungeons, I understand that grinding isn't fun for most that aren't into running back and fourth in the same area for hours.
Like in Shin Megami Tensei, regardless of level you can still get dropped quick if you aren't aware of your weaknesses. Find(or fuse) a Persona that can resist physical attacks like Slime or Obariyon

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Like in Shin Megami Tensei, regardless of level you can still get dropped quick if you aren't aware of your weaknesses. Find(or fuse) a Persona that can resist physical attacks like Slime or Obariyon
I did but that still leaves the other three dead and my last guy usually gets mopped the next round

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, once you beat the first boss in the dungeons and you go back and fight the 2nd nikka, they'll fukk you up. I usually go back after I leveled up and fused some new Personas in the next dungeon.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but I never stops him from connecting with at least two of my party members.

Seems like this shyt is pure luck
What level is he and what level are you and your party?? That pringles looking nikka really is annoying because that's just simply a boss, he can be a regular enemy too.

Also be on the lookout for those gold hands running around. They are hard to beat but they net you a ton of exp. You may not be able to beat them now unless you use those battle items like lightning or fire.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just platinum'd VLR. :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :wow:

Need that Zero Escape 3 now, this shyt gonna get even more wild. :whew:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
What level is he and what level are you and your party?? That pringles looking nikka really is annoying because that's just simply a boss, he can be a regular enemy too.

Also be on the lookout for those gold hands running around. They are hard to beat but they net you a ton of exp. You may not be able to beat them now unless you use those battle items like lightning or fire.
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just platinum'd VLR. :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :wow:

Need that Zero Escape 3 now, this shyt gonna get even more wild. :whew:
i almost got a platinum in that but i didn't do a few dead end routes that have puzzles in them. i got like 91% of the trophies. VLR was one of the better games i played last year but there has been almost no info on the sequel after it was confirmed to be in the works.