The PS Vita Thread

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
For my Persona 4 Golden Brehs

When you go to rescue Yukiko and you can finally manage your time, is it worth it for me to go home and rest and come get her the next day?

I'm past the first boss of the castle but need to go further. Low on SP and items. I could go to town, upgrade, buy some items, heal by sleeping at my house.

If I come back will I have to fight up to that floor again? Are there innate consequences for not getting it done the first day you try. I know you have to before it rains.

Don't spoil any story please :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still only on my first play through(scooped it last night), finishing up the 2nd room(Went through Door 4 and Door 7) and reuniting with the full group again. The All-Ice story was briefly covered in my short play through in VLR by...well...yeah, and then having it talked about again and the images they're showing in 999...:wow:

I'm connecting a few dots between the games already :banderas: I'm big on stories in games, and continuity and connections between them so all the shyt I'm connecting fukkin with me, luckily I didn't come across any major spoilers before I stopped VLR.
When you beat it the first time, check online for the flow chart to see how to get the different endings. I preferred the setting and feel of 999 over ZE VLR. I'm about 17 hours in on VLR and it's getting more interesting but i felt like 999 was instantly crazy from the start.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When you go to rescue Yukiko and you can finally manage your time, is it worth it for me to go home and rest and come get her the next day?

I'm past the first boss of the castle but need to go further. Low on SP and items. I could go to town, upgrade, buy some items, heal by sleeping at my house.

If I come back will I have to fight up to that floor again? Are there innate consequences for not getting it done the first day you try. I know you have to before it rains.

you continue on the last floor you were on. i would say just make sure you leave enough time to get through the dungeon in case you need to grind. if youre already at a good level then you can wait till the last few days

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

You should be able to start from the floor you last entered if I remember correctly fam.

The generally accepted strat is(if you can) to keep going through the dungeon until you reach the boss on the 1st day you unlock the dungeon. Helps to save a day or two for things like progressing social links/other after-school activities and/or grinding if you need it. Fight top level monsters to grind (and obtain/fuse personas). You generally don't wanna spend extra days trying to conquer a dungeon if you don't have to, because you are gonna wanna work them jobs for the money, boost your diligence and shyt like that and of course get at the honeys :banderas:

I personally went and fought the bosses for each dungeon on the last possible day because I would boost my social links, fuse personas, get the exp boost, and be ready to dump on nikkas.

When you beat it the first time, check online for the flow chart to see how to get the different endings. I preferred the setting and feel of 999 over ZE VLR. I'm about 17 hours in on VLR and it's getting more interesting but i felt like 999 was instantly crazy from the start.

Yeah 999 has a more urgent feel given the time limit, whereas VLR has the idea that it can keep going on and on without a defined time limit outside of door access. That's the most notable thing for me.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm connecting a few dots between the games already :banderas: I'm big on stories in games, and continuity and connections between them so all the shyt I'm connecting fukkin with me, luckily I didn't come across any major spoilers before I stopped VLR.
I highly recommend Shin Megami Tensei 4 for the 3DS if you haven't played it already. The story is underrated and the music is just :wow: if you got a good pair of headphones

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I highly recommend Shin Megami Tensei 4 for the 3DS if you haven't played it already. The story is underrated and the music is just :wow: if you got a good pair of headphones

I got that when it was on sale for like 20 or 30 a couple weeks ago and just finished the Minotaur fight last time i played. shyt was tuff as hell fam my demons was struggling :sadcam:, them monsters not as forgiving as Persona. Story seems on point but I haven't gotten to the point where I wanna keep playing every breathing moment(probably cause I'm still enjoying the fukk out of Fire Emblem Awakening).

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got that when it was on sale for like 20 or 30 a couple weeks ago and just finished the Minotaur fight last time i played. shyt was tuff as hell fam my demons was struggling :sadcam:, them monsters not as forgiving as Persona. Story seems on point but I haven't gotten to the point where I wanna keep playing every breathing moment(probably cause I'm still enjoying the fukk out of Fire Emblem Awakening).
You got to grind a bit and make use of strengths/weaknesses and buffs/de-buffs
See if you can find a walkthrough to help you get a better understanding if you need it.
Also DON'T GET ATTACH TO YOUR DEMONS! FUSE

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Thinking of picking up Thomas Was Alone or Velocity Ultra with the sale going on now, any thoughts on those games?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Does anyone know how to hack these terminals in killzone mercenary?

shyt seems to have no patterns, I'm about to send this trash ass game to the bushes if I can't get this shyt explained.
:patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Spelunky is dope brehs I don't know if it's on sale still but for $3 it was a steal. The controls are perfectly crispy.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Does anyone know how to hack these terminals in killzone mercenary?

shyt seems to have no patterns, I'm about to send this trash ass game to the bushes if I can't get this shyt explained.
:patrice:
you match the pieces on the outside with one's on the inside until the entire piece is gone. you keep going until every page is cleared.