The PS Vita Thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
for those that wondered what Ys: Memories of Celceta was like(couldnt find many gifs)

ibhprESmoopbNk.gif

iyJ1ot2CqPLQk.gif

Dam those gifs just sold the game for me. Sucks cause I just started rainbow moon too

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Confession. I got my Vita on Thursday.

I kinda just hit the 40 hour mark on Persona 4 Golden. Now, I'd be jumping the gun if I said it's my favorite RPG of all time, cause FFX and Earthbound are hard to beat, but...

I love this shyt so fukking much brehs. This game, to me, is absolutely fukking perfect. I just got Sly Cooper off the sale as well as Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky cause I need more JRPG shyt n I heard it was piff.

P4G is just some other shyt mane. I'm forcing myself now to take a few days off from it. And I dunno what to do with myself lmao

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

I kinda just hit the 40 hour mark on Persona 4 Golden. Now, I'd be jumping the gun if I said it's my favorite RPG of all time, cause FFX and Earthbound are hard to beat, but...

I love this shyt so fukking much brehs. This game, to me, is absolutely fukking perfect. I just got Sly Cooper off the sale as well as Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky cause I need more JRPG shyt n I heard it was piff.

P4G is just some other shyt mane. I'm forcing myself now to take a few days off from it. And I dunno what to do with myself lmao
when the time comes make sure you answer certain questions correctly to go down the path to get the true ending. 3 extra dungeons and a month and a half:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh I first played Persona 4 on a PS2 emulator on my PC. I kept seeing Persona 3/4 pop up in great RPG threads on Gaf so I tried that shyt after playing part 3 for a few hours and thinking it was alright.

40 hours later I quit the PS2 version, bought it full price on PSN and beat it. I didn't get the true ending but I need to so I can see what's really good. I can honestly say P4G is my favorite RPG ever.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Dog lemme tell you man, I got my Vita before P4G dropped, and I wasn't a huge RPG head on PS2 like that so shyt wasn't on my radar at all like that. I was strictly a "Squaresoft got a new game out? INSTACOP" dude, so I didn't even know what the fukk an Atlus was.

Copped the Vita and was looking at what games would be dropping and kept hearing hype on Persona 4 Golden, and decided to check out Persona 3 Portable(the PSP remake of P3) and man...I instantly fell in love with that shyt. I sunk wayyy too many hours into it between that July to when P4G dropped. Copped Day 1 and it was a wrizzap. There are very few games that make me wanna NG+ right the fukk away after credits roll...man I powered thru that shyt like twice, didn't touch any other game on my Vita during that time man :banderas:

And even after all the greatness of P4G...I still like P3P more. I just wish I could get a full on 100% free roam remake like P4 instead of the point and click feature during the daytime. However, the story, characters, the social links, the dark ass atmosphere...that major swerve...everything in P3P just felt better to me than P4G, but both are great games yo. P3 and P4 kinda killed off my desire to play RPG's for a little bit though cause my expectations had been raised too high.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Dog lemme tell you man, I got my Vita before P4G dropped, and I wasn't a huge RPG head on PS2 like that so shyt wasn't on my radar at all like that. I was strictly a "Squaresoft got a new game out? INSTACOP" dude, so I didn't even know what the fukk an Atlus was.

Copped the Vita and was looking at what games would be dropping and kept hearing hype on Persona 4 Golden, and decided to check out Persona 3 Portable(the PSP remake of P3) and man...I instantly fell in love with that shyt. I sunk wayyy too many hours into it between that July to when P4G dropped. Copped Day 1 and it was a wrizzap. There are very few games that make me wanna NG+ right the fukk away after credits roll...man I powered thru that shyt like twice, didn't touch any other game on my Vita during that time man :banderas:

And even after all the greatness of P4G...I still like P3P more. I just wish I could get a full on 100% free roam remake like P4 instead of the point and click feature during the daytime. However, the story, characters, the social links, the dark ass atmosphere...that major swerve...everything in P3P just felt better to me than P4G, but both are great games yo. P3 and P4 kinda killed off my desire to play RPG's for a little bit though cause my expectations had been raised too high.
Yeah. I've heard a lot of people fukk with P3. Gonna have to peep it after this no doubt

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Posted this in the PS4 thread.

The Vita is huge in person (yeah it's my first time physically holding one lol)

I really like the nubs, better then the sliding one the PSP Slim had. The weight feels great too, gives off a quality made feeling.

I don't like the glossy case though, I feel like it would be better if the touch interface on the back felt like the one on the DS4 controller but it's no big deal. I like most electronics to have a matte feel :manny:

I'm very glad I got the OLED version, I notice the LCD version has a framework around the screen but the OLED version has a uniformed glass faceplate. I didn't like that frame shyt on the PSP slim when I had it. Got on my nerves seeing lint/dirt get caught in those crease lines and corners.

My memory card comes today. I think I'm gonna boot up Golden Abyss first.

I can customize the theme on the Vita right?