The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
for those that wondered what Ys: Memories of Celceta was like(couldnt find many gifs)

ibhprESmoopbNk.gif

iyJ1ot2CqPLQk.gif

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just preordered Toukiden today at gamestop. gonna pay off Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Vita wednesday.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Dogs I just started playing that Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward and :wow: I can't believe I slept on such piff!!! :snoop: I remember trying to DL it when it was free on PS+ but I cancelled it halfway through for some random reason.shyt just blew my whole mind piece away during Round 2 yo, I had tried the demo before but it just threw me in some random room and didn't tell me shyt so I was put off by it, but I went back and DL'd it again out of boredom and I just got to my first ending and:gladbron: the jump around makes sense now. shyt blew me away yo, I had to set my Vita down for like 10 minutes cause of what happened. (Check the spoilers for what the fukk bullshyt I just endured and I'm only on Round 2 of my first route)

Teamed with and then betrayed Alice in Round 1 so Phi and I went up to 6 BP. Then teamed up with Phi again after Luna and I got paired up. Ended up picking Ally in Round 2 cause Phi been holding it down suspiciously, and the bytch betrays me talking about this is the payback she promised, got hit with a "To Be Continued". I was like :what:? So I jumped back and hit the betray switch on her real quick...Game Over, went back and picked ally again and it made sense what she was saying. smh @ this bytch Phi holding on to grudges from alternate timelines and shyt brehs :why:

shyt wild b.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dogs I just started playing that Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward and :wow: I can't believe I slept on such piff!!! :snoop: I remember trying to DL it when it was free on PS+ but I cancelled it halfway through for some random reason.shyt just blew my whole mind piece away during Round 2 yo, I had tried the demo before but it just threw me in some random room and didn't tell me shyt so I was put off by it, but I went back and DL'd it again out of boredom and I just got to my first ending and:gladbron: the jump around makes sense now. shyt blew me away yo, I had to set my Vita down for like 10 minutes cause of what happened. (Check the spoilers for what the fukk bullshyt I just endured and I'm only on Round 2 of my first route)

Teamed with and then betrayed Alice in Round 1 so Phi and I went up to 6 BP. Then teamed up with Phi again after Luna and I got paired up. Ended up picking Ally in Round 2 cause Phi been holding it down suspiciously, and the bytch betrays me talking about this is the payback she promised, got hit with a "To Be Continued". I was like :what:? So I jumped back and hit the betray switch on her real quick...Game Over, went back and picked ally again and it made sense what she was saying. smh @ this bytch Phi holding on to grudges from alternate timelines and shyt brehs :why:

shyt wild b.

:damn: i wanna play this game so bad but im waiting till i can play 999 first. i plan on getting a 3DS soon, maybe this summer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt wild b.
Breh did you play 999 9 doors 9 persons 9 hours?? If you didn't, STOP playing the vita one right now and play that one. That game's story is absolutely sublime. I played it after playing a few hours of ZE:VLR due to a lot of recommendations on it being an almost essential part of the whole story. So far though I like 999 more than ZE:VLR. If you don't have a DS/3DS then download the DS emulator for android or IOS and download the rom and play it. That game had a story that was just :wow:.

I dl'd ZE:VLR back during i don't remember I think summer of last year or late last year but I remember not finishing the first room and I put it off for months. Got back into it and played it and got my first ending in which one of them got 9 BP and left. I then went online and almost everyone on Gaf told me to get 999 and man I'm glad I did. They say it's a big twist that's much more satisfying if you play 999 first.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Word Imma check out 999 then, I just don't wanna stop playing this piffery :lupe:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
gonna pick up danganronpa: trigger happy havoc and toukiden next month.

i still need to pick up VLR at some point:sadcam: