The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD came out in Japan...and this seems to be the only screenshot:dead:
TJ0MAY4.jpg

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Fast paced like the tales series?

Rell Shyt
yeah but the enemies are on the field. you control a party that can be switched by pressing the circle button. every member has a certain enemy type they are strong against. lotta big bosses and environments to explore. the story is meh in the Ys series. not bad at all but ultimately its just there to move you to new places with big bosses and temples to explore.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
yeah but the enemies are on the field. you control a party that can be switched by pressing the circle button. every member has a certain enemy type they are strong against. lotta big bosses and environments to explore. the story is meh in the Ys series. not bad at all but ultimately its just there to move you to new places with big bosses and temples to explore.

Gonna have to check it out. Is the FFX for vita the international version with the extras?

Rell Shyt

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's an old game, but I got Virtua Tennis 4 for XMas and this game is crack. I wish Vita had sold more, because I love playing sports games on it.