The Price Of Fame: "Straight" black men and homosexuality in the entertainment industry

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Diddy is used as a recruiter. I believe he is their prized pony if you will.:francis:
That nikka starts off getting too friendly with nikkas then invites you to a party.:ufdup:

This New Years video of him getting checked by Tank is fukking :pachaha:

Diddy tryna party party.. imagine his buttlist amongst black men in the industry :scust::dame::dame:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I used to think it was all about satanic rituals but now I believe its just leverage.

If TPTB are going to invest the millions of dollars it takes to make someone famous, they gotta have some vile shyt on you that would kill your career if it got out.

Like imagine if you spent the millions of dollars buying streams, paying writers and producers, prime placement on established artist's tours and songs, etc to build an artist as famous as, say, a drake. He doesn't flame out and maintains his level of fame throughout the deal. He's basically one of your only profitable artists and he's keeping the lights on, he's subsidizing your other artists.

Then he goes independent and takes his millions of fans with him. Now he's getting 100% of the money and you're not eating at all.

You also notice Drake reupped with Universal after his young money deal when people were speculating that he could become a billionaire if he went solo :francis:

Thats the price of fame. Nobody's going to invest the time and money it takes to make you a mega star without having leverage over you.

Thats the real price of fame

The wearing dresses shyt is like a show of power. They have to do it to please the money men who could pull the cord on their fame at any time
Most rappers have their breakthrough tape once they get initiated aswell .. also they give u signs for example drake rapped “crossed over to the other side, and I didn’t even have to die” he didn’t have to do gay ish or sacrifice ish• big amount x 2chainz & drake
Also rapped in a “popstar but this shyt ain’t bubble gum ya” meaning he on that level
but shyt ain’t sweet with him
Drakes Jewish blood keeps him safe w TPTB . He’s not an outsider despite being black

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Lol I'm not ever letting y'all get away with this shyt

You guys love to pick and choose

princelovesexy_caro_original_56611.jpg

24d885cc8818765d21cfc402f0eaa03e.jpg

rtrfzgo.jpg

And I don't wanna hear that "but he smashed a lot of women!!"

Well, so did Diddy. Where's his pass?
It’s different. Even though Prince bent gender roles in fashion and often adopted traditional feminine ways of dressing/acting.

He still wasn’t a predatory homosexual who abused his position of power to rape and abuse other black men. Diddy is one of them. That is the problem here.

Prince was just a straight man who liked to dress femininely. The same way Birdman and Diddy put on these hyper masculine personas to exploit that image to fukk other men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is that my freshman year in college we had an intern come down and talk to us about the industry. He told us straight up that you wouldn't believe how many of our favorite entertainers be in this type of shyt. Kinda warped my mind on what some people would do for success.

What also blows my mind is the people that engage in this for a lil bit of fame and then fall tf off. Sold yourself for crumbs at the end of the day. Sad shyt.

They did sell their soul they are just gay nikka

they don't have to do that shyt they do they just gay

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
It’s different. Even though Prince bent gender roles in fashion and often adopted traditional feminine ways of dressing/acting.

He still wasn’t a predatory homosexual who abused his position of power to rape and abuse other black men. Diddy is one of them. That is the problem here.

Prince was just a straight man who liked to dress femininely. The same way Birdman and Diddy put on these hyper masculine personas to exploit that image to fukk other men.
But those are unfounded rumors though.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Young Joc is BEYOND fruity. A 100% fakkit. Aint no bisexual shyt. You fukk nikkas you are gay, period. :ufdup:
My ATL brehs, what's this nikkaz deal forreal?
That dude pull too many women and have too many kids to be a full gay man. Women do lile him tho too.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What's crazy is that my freshman year in college we had an intern come down and talk to us about the industry. He told us straight up that you wouldn't believe how many of our favorite entertainers be in this type of shyt. Kinda warped my mind on what some people would do for success.

What also blows my mind is the people that engage in this for a lil bit of fame and then fall tf off. Sold yourself for crumbs at the end of the day. Sad shyt.
My homegirl used to work at Def Jam in the mid to late 00's...it was like pulling teeth to get her to drop some info..the stuff she did tell me was like "I knew it!!!"...not everyone is a complete degenerate but there are some messed up people in it

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Most rappers have their breakthrough tape once they get initiated aswell .. also they give u signs for example drake rapped “crossed over to the other side, and I didn’t even have to die” he didn’t have to do gay ish or sacrifice ish• big amount x 2chainz & drake
Also rapped in a “popstar but this shyt ain’t bubble gum ya” meaning he on that level
but shyt ain’t sweet with him
Drakes Jewish blood keeps him safe w TPTB . He’s not an outsider despite being black
He still has to sacrifice breh

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'll be damed if I go link up with 1 of my nikkas and he shows up in a skin tight blue dress. :dahell:

NEVER MY nikka. NEVER!

I don't know what part of the game that is where you nikkas REALLY think that shyt is normal. :rudy::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby: