The Price Of Fame: "Straight" black men and homosexuality in the entertainment industry

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
@staticshock Do you know anyone who just happens to pose with one hand covering their eye?

cebcfb4cd2607598cfc199521b5743ae.jpg

d0736b8d8fe512e56d5c0af6ebe2029a.jpg

illuminati-signs-hidden-eye-Amanda-Seyfried.jpg

illuminati-sign-Kesha-hidden-eye.jpg

illuminati-signs-lady-gaga-hidden-eye.jpg

6075c969a6cc06fac596b4d6ed55ec65.jpg

images

illuminati-signs-Rihanna-Rated-R-Hidden-Eye-350x350.jpg

Celebrities-Associated-With-The-Illuminati-bono.png

4b43763f370837cb34f212bc624a63b9.png

illuminati-symbols-eminem-recovery.jpg

ed-sheeran-e1329832562705.jpg

Coincidence right? Maybe they just left their eye patch at home those days.
Do y'all conspiracy brehs take into account that the photographer and or editor decide which poses to do and photos to run out of hundreds of images, celebrities don't pick them.:sas2:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Do y'all conspiracy brehs take into account that the photographer and or editor decide which poses to do and photos to run out of hundreds of images, celebrities don't pick them.:sas2:
Believe what you want. The evidence is there in plain sight. These poses are done to put out a message. If you want to believe that these celebrities are naive and have no say in it, just the photographers, then so be it.

Lest we forget it’s not just the photographers who have the final say on these pictures that are also album covers. The agents, managers, record labels etc as well as the artist.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These threads are always interesting from a psychological point of view.

These ‘celebrities’ will tell you bluntly they’re Luciferians, and the only rebuttals are “I don’t care” or “you’re a conspiracy theorist.”

If you were that confident that these were all tin foil hat theories, why do you feel the need to come in here and be dismissive? I wouldn’t even address something I thought was nonsense.

Just admit deep down it upsets you that people you admired or in some case worshipped, are all part of the same devil worshipping industry and you’d rather be in denial than accept it.

It’s easier to shoot the messenger and take out your frustration on people like me who ‘bring this to light’ as opposed to declaring your disgust for these devil worshippers.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s different. Even though Prince bent gender roles in fashion and often adopted traditional feminine ways of dressing/acting.

He still wasn’t a predatory homosexual who abused his position of power to rape and abuse other black men. Diddy is one of them. That is the problem here.

Prince was just a straight man who liked to dress femininely. The same way Birdman and Diddy put on these hyper masculine personas to exploit that image to fukk other men.
excuses

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These threads are always interesting from a psychological point of view.

These ‘celebrities’ will tell you bluntly they’re Luciferians, and the only rebuttals are “I don’t care” or “you’re a conspiracy theorist.”

If you were that confident that these were all tin foil hat theories, why do you feel the need to come in here and be dismissive? I wouldn’t even address something I thought was nonsense.

Just admit deep down it upsets you that people you admired or in some case worshipped, are all part of the same devil worshipping industry and you’d rather be in denial than accept it.

It’s easier to shoot the messenger and take out your frustration on people like me who ‘bring this to light’ as opposed to declaring your disgust for these devil worshippers.
you are considered conspiracy theorists because you use the most stupid arguments

theses celebrities regularly promote sexual immorality, adultery, abortion, violence

but the moment they do gay shyt or make a funny hand sign, they become satanists

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
you are considered conspiracy theorists because you use the most stupid arguments

theses celebrities regularly promote sexual immorality, adultery, abortion, violence

but the moment they do gay shyt or make a funny hand sign, they become satanists
Eer, who said they aren’t satanists for the reasons bolded? WTF? :hhh:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
It's not the celebrity, it's the label, manager, or corporation, who has the power

All it is, is certain people in power believe doing certain things will help them gain, and keep, power. You have regular black, and Latin, people who do the same thing with voodoo or Santeria or whatever else is out here. Even southeast Asians have their spirituality to get power. It's the squares who are shocked by all of this

When it comes to artists, they are just the vessel to get things done. All they care about is being rich, and famous, but they are creative types who love "feeling". This means loving sex, getting high, and creating something. They don't realize what they're getting into at such young ages UNLESS they came from the church which helps save a lot of them because it gives them an idea of why things are going wrong for them, and they usually get themselves together before getting old. You see this when you compare old r&b artists who got lost on drug crazes vs white stars who had nothing but the world as their reference

Not saying religion is good, but it makes you aware that life is more then the here, and now. Remember, just because you don't believe in evil or the devil, someone else does, and will do things to hurt you for their gain. By being aware you protect yourself, no need to believe it