The Price Of Fame: "Straight" black men and homosexuality in the entertainment industry

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I remember somebody posting an article if Lil Yachty gettin his cheeks spread out on the casting couch of gay executives to get put on and he wasn't trippin.

:dame:

The things people do for money and fame.

Daps
Still doesn't change anything. Thanks for the confirmation though. :mjlol:

Well sure it does. He’s an actor, he makes millions for doing what he does, as a small minded viewer you judge him as if you’re viewing his personal life :yeshrug:

Six degrees of separation is a FICTIONAL movie in which Will is playing a character.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Well sure it does. He’s an actor, he makes millions for doing what he does, as a small minded viewer you judge him as if you’re viewing his personal life :yeshrug:

Six degrees of separation is a FICTIONAL movie in which Will is playing a character.
Your name speaks for itself. Leave me alone now.:mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I remember somebody posting an article if Lil Yachty gettin his cheeks spread out on the casting couch of gay executives to get put on and he wasn't trippin.

:dame:

The things people do for money and fame.
:picard: I'm not surprised. They don't want you if your an open homo. They like turning dudes out. :francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What's crazy is that my freshman year in college we had an intern come down and talk to us about the industry. He told us straight up that you wouldn't believe how many of our favorite entertainers be in this type of shyt. Kinda warped my mind on what some people would do for success.

What also blows my mind is the people that engage in this for a lil bit of fame and then fall tf off. Sold yourself for crumbs at the end of the day. Sad shyt.

Actors only or young_new producers, directors, writers, directors of photography, music producers, too?

Is the key grip getting gripped :dame:?

What's the supposed professional Fruitopian threshold to advance in Hollywood?

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Lol I'm not ever letting y'all get away with this shyt

You guys love to pick and choose

princelovesexy_caro_original_56611.jpg

24d885cc8818765d21cfc402f0eaa03e.jpg

rtrfzgo.jpg

And I don't wanna hear that "but he smashed a lot of women!!"

Well, so did Diddy. Where's his pass?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
hollywood = rituals, especially for black men. Wesley Snipes and Tyler signed contracts to do some rupaul shyt and they thought they were just playing a role, nikka thats real life

Tyler was doing Madea plays back when he was 100% supported by the black church community

Ain’t no ritual, he just a fakkit.