The Price Of Fame: "Straight" black men and homosexuality in the entertainment industry

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Tank been invited

french-montana-diddy-3-30-15-1.jpg
Tank had to stop him, shake his hand like a man and pat him on the back. A firm handshake not no dap shyt to let him know, IM NOT WIT IT PUFF! :russ:

Last edited:
Daps

*WILL SMITH had a homo scene with him butt naked in the bed with a white man in the beginning of his career!?!? :hhh: @6:00

Will was always kissing his son on the lips on TV every chance he got in front of these white folks. shyt was always :gucci:
No wonder Jaden is all fukked up now. @5:00

Well Six degrees of separation was a movie in which Will Smith played a gay character. It was also his first serious role :yeshrug: movie ain’t even all that gay honestly and I think Will actually turned down kissing a guy in the movie and says he regrets doing that.

Idk what you mean when you say Jaden is fukked up. What part of Jaden is fukked up?

Daps
I honestly think u nikkas are more obsessed with homos than hollywood :yeshrug:

Word. This theory that the only way a black man can be successful in the entertainment industry is by giving up the cheeks is disrespectful.

Will Smiths sexual preference got nothing to do with the fact that he’s one of Hollywood’s biggest draws and best actors.

There’s also zero proof of any of this. Not saying Hollywood isn’t riddled with debauchery, because it is. But that’s damn near everything in this country.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't understand why people act so shocked about this.

What type of kids did you know growing up that were into acting and doing plays and shyt? think about it. it was the same boys that were doing cheerleading instead of playing football. These are just grown versions of all the singers and dancers from highschool. they was :wrist: then and they still are as adults. They just became better actors so they pretend to masculine for roles now. These are the people running hollywood, it's not a masculine industry just like,fashion.

be shocked that the dudes who were into theatre are sus brehs.
1984-rep-optimized-1-700x467.jpg

tsoashs16-140.jpg.preset.carousel.jpeg

Drama-Shrek.jpg

:mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Well Six degrees of separation was a movie in which Will Smith played a gay character. It was also his first serious role :yeshrug: movie ain’t even all that gay honestly and I think Will actually turned down kissing a guy in the movie and says he regrets doing that.

Idk what you mean when you say Jaden is fukked up. What part of Jaden is fukked up?
I hear he has a questionable relationship with Tyler the creator. :francis:

Or is it Willow thats kinda weird in general.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I don't understand why people act so shocked about this.

What type of kids did you know growing up that were into acting and doing plays and shyt? think about it. it was the same boys that were doing cheerleading instead of playing football. These are just grown versions of all the singers and dancers from highschool. they was :wrist: then and they still are as adults. They just became better actors so they pretend to masculine for roles now. These are the people running hollywood, it's not a masculine industry just like,fashion.

be shocked that the dudes who were into theatre are sus brehs.
1984-rep-optimized-1-700x467.jpg

tsoashs16-140.jpg.preset.carousel.jpeg

Drama-Shrek.jpg

:mjlol:

100% facts :ehh:

Anything having to do with “the arts” has always been liable to suspect behavior :francis:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think it was all about satanic rituals but now I believe its just leverage.

If TPTB are going to invest the millions of dollars it takes to make someone famous, they gotta have some vile shyt on you that would kill your career if it got out.

Like imagine if you spent the millions of dollars buying streams, paying writers and producers, prime placement on established artist's tours and songs, etc to build an artist as famous as, say, a drake. He doesn't flame out and maintains his level of fame throughout the deal. He's basically one of your only profitable artists and he's keeping the lights on, he's subsidizing your other artists.

Then he goes independent and takes his millions of fans with him. Now he's getting 100% of the money and you're not eating at all.

You also notice Drake reupped with Universal after his young money deal when people were speculating that he could become a billionaire if he went solo :francis:

Thats the price of fame. Nobody's going to invest the time and money it takes to make you a mega star without having leverage over you.

Thats the real price of fame

The wearing dresses shyt is like a show of power. They have to do it to please the money men who could pull the cord on their fame at any time

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

Still doesn't change anything. Thanks for the confirmation though. :mjlol: