The power to teleport or telekinesis?

Which one?

• Bamf

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • Tk

Votes: 38 39.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Telekinesis is the manipulation of space and time, so you could theoretically teleport with telekinetic powers. Wielding such power would give you control over all manner of matter, making you almost invincible - possibly immortal. :francis:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Y'all did not watch Akira or see an X-Men movie. Telekinesis can do teleportation, it can do damn near everything. You can just fly wherever you want. You can cheat on your test, and move the paper and the teacher will think it's the wind, I can smack your bytch ass and you won't even know it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all did not watch Akira or see an X-Men movie. Telekinesis can do teleportation, it can do damn near everything. You can just fly wherever you want. You can cheat on your test, and move the paper and the teacher will think it's the wind, I can smack your bytch ass and you won't even know it.

ya it’s definitely more powerful but look @ the examples you gave...it never ends well...dark phoenix...akira...shyt add the nikkas from ‘chronicle’ to the list

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Answer still is to teleport. Id walk in the bank and hit them register real quick when they open them shyts up.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Teleport I would be the unchained man out here.Imagine how rich you would be and no govt could really stop you if you had no limit of distance.
Telekinesis brehs are lowkey violent people.Not one talking about flying or building things .Basically murderers.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teleport I would be the unchained man out here.Imagine how rich you would be and no govt could really stop you if you had no limit of distance.
Telekinesis brehs are lowkey violent people.Not one talking about flying or building things .Basically murderers.

ya telekinesis is a lot of power...after a while I don’t think I’d even be able to enjoy regular everyday shyt...I’d look @ myself as a “god” and probably become corrupted w/ power and probably try to reshape the country and probably the world...I know for a fact a certain orange fella would be in some serious shyt for starters

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
ya telekinesis is a lot of power...after a while I don’t think I’d even be able to enjoy regular everyday shyt...I’d look @ myself as a “god” and probably become corrupted w/ power and probably try to reshape the country and probably the world...I know for a fact a certain orange fella would be in some serious shyt for starters
That's when I teleport you to space.Ta Ta
:wow:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Telekinesis

the secret elite under my complete control

that’s telepathy, telekinesis is moving stuff with the mind

Teleportation, but it would have to be like an expanded Nightcrawler. I’d grab Trumps head and teleport it into the Sun. Like Nightcrawler did with the Magus arm. Just looping mfs body parts off. Then I’d cleanse the world like En Sabur Nur and usher in a new age.

https://i.imgur.com/vyPWG4Z.png

Last edited: