• Bamf

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • Tk

Votes: 38 39.6%

• Total voters

stave

Superstar
Daps
Telekinesis that can grow stronger with use sounds like unlimited power. Count me in :jbhmm:

Nobody could really do anything to stop you at that point. Dont have to steal nothing. Just walk in and rip the door off the safe and make the money float out behind you. Then fly off on some neo shyt

Sounds like being magneto but extending the ability to non-metallic items

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Teleportation. Anybody who seen Jumper already know what’s possible :wow:

The only thing is with enough training you could learn how to fly with Telekinesis. But you could legit steal a space suit and be on the Moon with teleportation :wow:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Telekinesis.

Teleportation would draw too much attention. If we lived in a world without boarders and powers, then yeah.

With TK, I would walk around with a protective shield, use it in gambling, and around just make life easier around the house.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
The more you train it the better you get.
Oh well telekinesis all day

That would give me unlimited power and I could work on it for life. Also it’s the more creative option for me personally.

At first I’d probably be on some tetsuo shyt.

then I’d go akira/jean grey and become a fukking god. I’d be out restoring whole lost civilizations and buried landscapes. :wow:

I’m not afraid to say I’d spend my years with my ultimate goal being to create life. :wow:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
TK. It ain't about the huge things you can manipulate, but the small ones. You can rearrange the atoms of air (or anything, really) and turn it into money/gold/anything. You get shot/stabbed, you can perform surgery on yourself. You can take your environment anywhere in a self-sustaining bubble at the speed of photons, or, create an impervious membrane around yourself that makes you indestructible. You can also be immortal by rejuvenating ALL the cells in your body, or any age you wish.​

Y'all need to read more sci-fi.

The uses of TK make you a God.​

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Teleport. Much easier having that then moving shyt with my mind, probably have to look at something then focus hard on it to use TK making yourself vulnerable to people.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If you i. can teleport where you haven't been 2. can teleport safely where you cannot see 3. cannot be stopped by barriers 4. can take car sized mass with you 5. can teleport without limit
then Teleport
else Tk

Jumper or Blink :ehh:.