Votes: 38 39.6%

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Telekinesis is the manipulation of space and time, so you could theoretically teleport with telekinetic powers. Wielding such power would give you control over all manner of matter, making you almost invincible - possibly immortal. :francis:

Thanos gave you the blueprint :ufdup:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
TK.

If my level right I'd instantly freeze your teleporting ass as soon as you appear. They feel the shyt when it happens, spacial distortion or something. Happened to Nightcrawler, think it was Exodus.

I prefer to not have to physically show my power & play the background.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see teleporting being fatal. I would imagine you would have to get naked depending on the science behind it.

I can benefit myself a lot with telekinesis

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
teleportation?! I don’t have to keep my nikes on or jump out the window when my girlfriend’s man come home from work!

:ehh:
Telekinesis?! I don’t have to fukk these hoes to sleep anymore to steal gas money, toilet paper, and rillo’s! I can use my mind to lift it out their purse and float it all to my car’s change cup while she hugs me goodbye!

:damn:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
teleportation?! I don’t have to keep my nikes on or jump out the window when my girlfriend’s man come home from work!

:ehh:
Telekinesis?! I don’t have to fukk these hoes to sleep anymore to steal gas money, toilet paper, and rillo’s! I can use my mind to lift it out their purse and float it all to my car’s change cup while she hugs me goodbye!

:damn:
Better keep your Nikes on Breh. If you gon teleport when dude get home your Nike gonna still be where you left them. He gonna wear your shoes while he beats your side chick. "WHO NIKES IS DEEZ?":ufdup: Then you gotta wait till he leaves to teleport & get them back.

Just use TK to keep the door shut while you get dressed, steal her money & toilet paper & float out the window. :myman:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
TK....

My issue with telepathy is being found out and hunted down.

With TK the possibilities are damn near endless. You could step into damn near any sport and be the best at it.

But even if were talking about just normal every day life. A lot of shyt would became easier.

Superstar
Daps
:mjlit:
Better keep your Nikes on Breh. If you gon teleport when dude get home your Nike gonna still be where you left them. He gonna wear your shoes while he beats your side chick. "WHO NIKES IS DEEZ?":ufdup: Then you gotta wait till he leaves to teleport & get them back.

Just use TK to keep the door shut while you get dressed, steal her money & toilet paper & float out the window. :myman:

That shyt was ingenious plair!

:mjlol:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teleport, for the simple fact id be able to do alot of things i should do if the effort of actually getting up was removed. I would have actually attended if i could have just teleported into uni lectures.