Supporter
Daps
So did he:ufdup:
MassiveWellinformedCassowary-size_restricted.gif

shouldn’t it be “so did I” ...? :jbhmm:

F K

All Star
Daps
Teleport, for the simple fact id be able to do alot of things i should do if the effort of actually getting up was removed. I would have actually attended if i could have just teleported into uni lectures.
no commute:whew:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Then I’d teleport to Pence, smile and start teleporting his fingers off. One by one. Then his limbs. Until he was a stump. Then I’d teleport his non vital organs out his body. And watch him writhe in agony. Then leave. And head to Barr. I’d start slow with him. Take his eyelids first.

Then his toenails as he’s bleeding out. Then just for fun I’d teleport his junk into the sun with Trumps head. Then I’d take his fingers too. One by one. Man....the fun you could have with this power is limitless. Take his nose. Teleport that onto a train track. Then teleport him to it to let him watch it. Yeah.....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then I’d teleport to Pence, smile and start teleporting his fingers off. One by one. Then his limbs. Until he was a stump. Then I’d teleport his non vital organs out his body. And watch him writhe in agony. Then leave. And head to Barr. I’d start slow with him. Take his eyelids first.

Then his toenails as he’s bleeding out. Then just for fun I’d teleport his junk into the sun with Trumps head. Then I’d take his fingers too. One by one. Man....the fun you could have with this power is limitless. Take his nose. Teleport that onto a train track. Then teleport him to it to let him watch it. Yeah.....

I’d teleport them both to iran or iraq...I forget which one hates USA more

also be careful teleporting to the sun...you’d kill yourself no matter how quickly you did it