Votes: 38 39.6%

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mobb Psycho 100
Same makers as One Punch Man.
Kid with psychic powers and social anxiety grows into a hero and strengthens his weaknesses. Great show and character development, highly recommended.

thanks...that was an ill fight sequence...it’s hard for me to watch anime nowadays but that shyt held my attention

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
I always wondered what happens if you accidently teleport into a wall or somethin, wont that kill you? like a whole object goin through you? Chill i can't take that risk imma roll with TK :hubie:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I always wondered what happens if you accidently teleport into a wall or somethin, wont that kill you? like a whole object goin through you? Chill i can't take that risk imma roll with TK :hubie:
It would. Imagine being in a car and you're about to crash then teleport, the energy from moving will still carry on and you hit wherever you teleport to or worse, teleporting inside of an object and just getting stuck with a car in your body and dying.

Last edited:
Daps
Really at their apex telekinesis is the ridoculously more powerful ability and you could easily replicate teleportation with it

Synthesize anything you want....heck if you are a deviant you could clone bad bytches if you want....create entire star systems....create wonder drugs to cure illnesses... reverse climate change

Possibilities are endless

Excellent point. If you’re given the opportunity to have absolute mastery of either and neither has side effects, then telekinesis is hands down better choice for the reason you stated alone.

All the extra shyt you could do with telekinesis is just gravy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
full
You know what time it is