The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I exposed the corniness that you're :stylin::mj::wrist: for ps4 now but when you had the opportunity to vote for him you didn't.
You'll justify the flip regardless but the hypocrisy remains.
There is no hypocrisy I would have supported whoever got chosen.

I would have shown you the same support. Would you have called me a hypocrite then?:mjpls:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There is no hypocrisy I would have supported whoever got chosen.

I would have shown you the same support. Would you have called me a hypocrite then?:mjpls:
Shown the same support for whoever won the vote? Absolutely. Which I made clear in that thread as well.
PS4 being a mod is going to end the world, what was corny was the way it was done. If you don't see that I don't know what to tell you.
You dudes would have been FURIOUS if fatboi would have been the one to steal that nomination that way, but you'll pretend otherwise since an XBOX stan got it.
The "issue" is about how it was done and not the who. He wasn't who the people chose, he wasn't even who YOU chose, after it was made clear that the people were going to be allowed to pick.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Shown the same support for whoever won the vote? Absolutely. Which I made clear in that thread as well.
PS4 being a mod is going to end the world, what was corny was the way it was done. If you don't see that I don't know what to tell you.
You dudes would have been FURIOUS if fatboi would have been the one to steal that nomination that way, but you'll pretend otherwise since an XBOX stan got it.
The "issue" is about how it was done and not the who. He wasn't who the people chose, he wasn't even who YOU chose, after it was made clear that the people were going to be allowed to pick.
I know revy it must be difficult to lose two close elections like that.

You will be ok, you will rebound from this. Keep your chin up:cheers:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know revy it must be difficult to lose two close elections like that.

You will be ok, you will rebound from this. Keep your chin up:cheers:
:ohhh:Yeah, having "won" the WOAT title before, I guess you do know more about "winning" than I do. :manny:
But I'll leave you on your fantasy train to no where in peace. Even the slightest logical conversation with you has proven to be impossible yet again (even after I co-signed you a bunch of times) if you can't simply cede the point that the way it was all handled was 100% wrong.
Forget who "won".

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
You won fair and square you're the best candidate

CHISORA-SPITTING.gif
Wait he didn't rock off on dude after that :dahell:
Dude tried to dodge after the fact :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ohhh:Yeah, having "won" the WOAT title before, I guess you do know more about "winning" than I do. :manny:
But I'll leave you on your fantasy train to no where in peace. Even the slightest logical conversation with you has proven to be impossible yet again (even after I co-signed you a bunch of times) if you can't simply cede the point that the way it was all handled was 100% wrong.
Forget who "won".
Breh if you have not noticed nothing is ever "right" about this place. The voting was fukked and unfair from the jump as the voting always is around here. And honestly the admins probably saw Mowgli about to win and were like :whoa:

I don't know if you are familiar with his posts outside of this subforum but dude is a nutcase:mjlol:

You are having a hard time having a logical conversation because your feelings are involved. You keep saying none of this matters, then you turn around typing up long ass posts about the sanctity of the mod picking process.

It's all fukkery. The random insertion of court puts fukkery levels to onehundredthousandtrillion.

Sit back and enjoy the ride:ahh:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Do I get whacked like in Goodfellas? :hula: Am I Taylor Swift?

I fancy myself after Jill Scott :obama: The real thing, living my life like its golden, rasool (that is a joke, seeee)

Nah, you wanna know who I really am?

I'm batman :yeshrug:
I legit lost my shyt. Mi dead

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh if you have not noticed nothing is ever "right" about this place. The voting was fukked and unfair from the jump as the voting always is around here. And honestly the admins probably saw Mowgli about to win and were like :whoa:

I don't know if you are familiar with his posts outside of this subforum but dude is a nutcase:mjlol:

You are having a hard time having a logical conversation because your feelings are involved. You keep saying none of this matters, then you turn around typing up long ass posts about the sanctity of the mod picking process.

It's all fukkery. The random insertion of court puts fukkery levels to onehundredthousandtrillion.

Sit back and enjoy the ride:ahh:
Feelings don't have anything to do with this clear case of right and wrong. It's your feelings of glee that are clouding your ability to have a reasonable conversation. A nomination thread was created. Stickied and approved by BK. The process was going well aside from the corny tagging of everyone and their mother, but you knew that was going to happen anyway since it eventually happens every year and clearly court was back channeling through PMs while pretending he wasn't. The only person attempting to keep things fair in that thread was me. All that aside, the arcadium was promised a voice, and was then later denied. That simple point is what I find messed up. I believe you would find it easier to agree with that point had Fatboi, or Rekka stolen the nomination.
When I say it doesn't matter I'm talking about in terms of real life emotions and if it'll affect my day. It does matter though, in terms of all of our ability to try to come to an agree through an approved voting process.
Also, I'm VERY familiar with the TLR version of Mowgli, which is why I clearly stated in the mod thread that I consider Mowgli POTY material but I didn't believe he displayed mod-specific qualities, which is also why I didn't vote for him. He's 100% my e-homie and all that, but I just don't see "mod" in him at the moment, and I certainly don't see it in PS4. Luckily for him, that decision doesn't depend on me in any way.
Yes, the circus will continue.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Feelings don't have anything to do with this clear case of right and wrong. It's your feelings of glee that are clouding your ability to have a reasonable conversation. A nomination thread was created. Stickied and approved by BK. The process was going well aside from the corny tagging of everyone and their mother, but you knew that was going to happen anyway since it eventually happens every year and clearly court was back channeling through PMs while pretending he wasn't. The only person attempting to keep things fair in that thread was me. All that aside, the arcadium was promised a voice, and was then later denied. That simple point is what I find messed up. I believe you would find it easier to agree with that point had Fatboi, or Rekka stolen the nomination.
When I say it doesn't matter I'm talking about in terms of real life emotions and if it'll affect my day. It does matter though, in terms of all of our ability to try to come to an agree through an approved voting process.
Also, I'm VERY familiar with the TLR version of Mowgli, which is why I clearly stated in the mod thread that I consider Mowgli POTY material but I didn't believe he displayed mod-specific qualities, which is also why I didn't vote for him. He's 100% my e-homie and all that, but I just don't see "mod" in him at the moment, and I certainly don't see it in PS4. Luckily for him, that decision doesn't depend on me in any way.
Yes, the circus will continue.

This motherfukker said clear case of right and wrong...:mjlol:

A motherfukker was just shot 3 times laying on this back and i never saw this much passion out of you. Where was your outrage then?

Courtdog becomes mod and now you're about to have a nervous breakdown.

FOH. :camby:

Its a gotdamn internet forum. This should affect your life minutely. Log off, go outside, and interact with people. Its not that serious breh.

Last edited: