The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
More falsehoods from a stan's stan.Mods can't ban, genius. And I certainly fukking tried.

TPTB not only gave him a light ban, they even gave him a special badge.

He only left because he stopped coming, not because of the ridiculousness mods had to clean up.

:comeon:

I haven't been gaming much, nor posting here much.

Still doesn't mean I can't speak my piece, and sure as hell doesn't mean I don't have more credibility than you.
My input is actually quite relevant.

When Corndog was making duplicates and thread spamming (a permaban ANYWHERE) because he couldn't get the attention he so desperately craved, he proved himself incapable of being a regular poster here...much less a moderator.

The fact that he's one now just proves how much the decision makers have lost touch, and I'm much more certified to speak on that than you...

...enjoy what's left, and kiss ass for crumbs. Be mad you want something I done had and fell out of love with.
Take your hating ass elsewhere. Mother fukker hasn't posted in years but feels the need to insert his opinion in this thread, just so you can disapear back to Neogaf.

All you GaFers need to GTFOH. Stop trying to turn this fukking board into NeoGaf fukking light. Tired of how wack and pussified this forum has become.

we need to return to the essence. The magic that made TheArcadium easily the best forum on Sohh. Real talk. @courtdog @PS4, lets get it in!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Brooklynzson you're a genius breh. Strong work.

If this thread is any indication, the Arcadium is gonna be alright!

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Other posters have done the same or even worse. Mowgli was winning in fukking votes:mjlol:

The guy with multiple aliases and all
Types of hate speech all over the forum was gonna win in votes, and you in here talking about duplicate threads and Stan shyt. Maybe the owners knew Mowgli wasn't the type of guy to be a mod.
qX7Z1Uj.png

Oochie Wally Wally :hula: One Mic

Even @Leasy who is :stylin: for court now voted for Mowgli

:stopitslime::camby:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Take your hating ass elsewhere. Mother fukker hasn't posted in years but feels the need to insert his opinion in this thread, just so you can disapear back to Neogaf.

All you GaFers need to GTFOH. Stop trying to turn this fukking board into NeoGaf fukking light. Tired of how wack and pussified this forum has become.

we need to return to the essence. The magic that made TheArcadium easily the best forum on Sohh. Real talk. @courtdog @PS4, lets get it in!

:mjcry: I miss the sohh arcadium, there was gaming, tech talk and fukery all in one

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
qX7Z1Uj.png

Oochie Wally Wally :hula: One Mic

Even @Leasy who is :stylin: for court now voted for Mowgli

:stopitslime::camby:
Finish reading the post dummy. I said I voted for mowgli in that same post. You have not exposed anything.

I voted for mowgli for fukkery/change, I got the same thing but better in the admins throwing that shyt in the bushes and selecting PS4 out of the blue :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Finish reading the post dummy. I said I voted for mowgli in that same post. You have not exposed anything.

I voted for mowgli for fukkery/change, I got the same thing but better in the admins throwing that shyt in the bushes and selecting PS4 out of the blue :mjlol:

Dude piss the fukk off right now after all that bullshyt posting lol. It's only a mod breh breh.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I exposed the corniness that you're :stylin::mj::wrist: for ps4 now but when you had the opportunity to vote for him you didn't.
You'll justify the flip regardless but the hypocrisy remains.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds