The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Get off bill gates nuts.

Y'all grown men. Can't fukk with adults that are fanboys. At least be objective. Jesus.
Savy Microsoft investments helped buy me my first Porsche. Its done more for me than 99% of the business entities out there. Because of this, im partial to the dealing of M$ and its companies. Not sure why me paying homage to a company that has enriched my life so makes you mad.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tell us all again how windows phones were the future... :mjlol:

Savy Microsoft investments helped buy me my first Porsche. Its done more for me than 99% of the business entities out there. Because of this, im partial to the dealing of M$ and its companies. Not sure why me paying homage to a company that has enriched my life so makes you mad.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tell us all again how windows phones were the future... :mjlol:
Windows phones OS is still the best Phone OS out there. Lack of app support however is too much of a disadvantage in this mobile economy though to make it a viable option in this current economy.

Again, not sure why the failure of Windows phones makes you so excited. The Nokia, Windows merger made me a grip of money so I'm over it. :yeshrug: All the people i've put on Windows Phone (parents, numerous friends, etc..) Have all praised the phone's OS to no end and while some have moved on, nearly everyone still owns a Windows Phone for backup.

Again, not sure why less competition in the mobile space makes you so happy. Perhaps if only your favorite phone OS existed you'd throw a fukking party!:what:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Hiphoplives4eva angry little ass going through the forum looking for negative replies towards @PS4 like some kind of Internet bodyguard:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Sit your weak azz down breh , even with court in charge you'll always be a lame

Now ...

Congrats to @PS4 though, really is not a big deal to me.

Actually might add some excitement around here
Take your weak ass back to the hole that you crawled out of.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
6871027233_ac0d18809d_z.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Court hit us via pm & he was talkin that talk. His ideas were :wow: and the direction he thinks he can take the Arcadium is :banderas: We still have room for 1 more mod :youngsabo:

Poll was made after the fact, never said it would be the deciding factor :francis:
Cotdamnit, I should've known when I read this shyt right here :laff: