The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Aww shut up nikka you abandoned us and left us with Liquid.

You obviously don't give a fukk what happens around here :camby:

Y'all just got some personal beef with court from whatever happened on Sohh forums and can't let it go. Acting like a bunch a suckas right now:martin:
You honestly saying home boy isn't a massive troll? :usure:

I'm not realy trippin cause it's not like he can ruin the place. But it's pretty fukked up though. Brehs literally can't believe it, thinking it must be a joke and shyt :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You honestly saying home boy isn't a massive troll? :usure:

I'm not realy trippin cause it's not like he can ruin the place. But it's pretty fukked up though. Brehs literally can't believe it, thinking it must be a joke and shyt :skip:
Liquid was a troll

Mowgli has done plenty of trolling.

This place loves trolls, as long as the trolls are on a certain side, as soon as liquid started trolling the PS dudes we got a bunch of complaints.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Liquid was a troll

Mowgli has done plenty of trolling.

This place loves trolls, as long as the trolls are on a certain side, as soon as liquid started trolling the PS dudes we got a bunch of complaints.

So basically all the people who claimed that trolls are necessary for this site and encouraged trolling only have themselves to blame for this. :jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So it showed up as double in my screen, then went away once I refreshed :wtf:

Now the truth is getting exposed :banderas:

:damn:

You "fell out of love" with it cuz you fukkin sucked at it and nobody liked you :manny: I mean, you had the few people from the old country that fukked with you
I was one of them :to: but once you became a mod? You got a fancy on a nikka. In fact, your style seemed really uppity like you was Neogaf's brother or something :patrice:
This website which is a spin off of SUPPPORT ONLINE HIPHOP was known for having its urban audience. You tried to take the Urban out of the recroom :ufdup:
You're about as certified to speak on things as Exo...

They cannot deny the coming of the greener side :win:

Hi "Old-head" I been a prominent member of this community for over a decade. I can look back at many memories over the years. None of them consist of you.
This is your 15min op, you better say something quick before you fall back into irrelevance like in the real world :mj:

You know whats funny to me, its how Diva like you hoe ass nikkaz really are. I got a life, got two jobs, got my own house, got another kid on the way (thank you, thank you) I'm doing all this real stuff in the world, don't even post here too often because of all the Diva'ness. And you fools STILL got nothing but this bullshyt to spew. 99% of you nikkaz too fukkin stupid to have a vote (Tru Story) If Donald Trump can still win the Republican nomination its not a surprise to see a bunch of dumbass nikkaz arguing over literally nothing. Is that what your lives are amounting too? Well, enjoy all that. Me, I'm either gonnna be here or not. I can run this shyt better than the owners of this site for real for real. But that's not really my intent. I just wanna have fun and I believe I can make this place better than it ever was. All you gotta do is give me a chance :hug:

Linus, go find your towel and shut the fukk up

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Now the truth is getting exposed :banderas:

:damn:

You "fell out of love" with it cuz you fukkin sucked at it and nobody liked you :manny: I mean, you had the few people from the old country that fukked with you
I was one of them :to: but once you became a mod? You got a fancy on a nikka. In fact, your style seemed really uppity like you was Neogaf's brother or something :patrice:
This website which is a spin off of SUPPPORT ONLINE HIPHOP was known for having its urban audience. You tried to take the Urban out of the recroom :ufdup:
You're about as certified to speak on things as Exo...

They cannot deny the coming of the greener side :win:

Hi "Old-head" I been a prominent member of this community for over a decade. I can look back at many memories over the years. None of them consist of you.
This is your 15min op, you better say something quick before you fall back into irrelevance like in the real world :mj:

You know whats funny to me, its how Diva like you hoe ass nikkaz really are. I got a life, got two jobs, got my own house, got another kid on the way (thank you, thank you) I'm doing all this real stuff in the world, don't even post here too often because of all the Diva'ness. And you fools STILL got nothing but this bullshyt to spew. 99% of you nikkaz too fukkin stupid to have a vote (Tru Story) If Donald Trump can still win the Republican nomination its not a surprise to see a bunch of dumbass nikkaz arguing over literally nothing. Is that what your lives are amounting too? Well, enjoy all that. Me, I'm either gonnna be here or not. I can run this shyt better than the owners of this site for real for real. But that's not really my intent. I just wanna have fun and I believe I can make this place better than it ever was. All you gotta do is give me a chance :hug:

Linus, go find your towel and shut the fukk up

I'm sorry, that was a lil harsh.... I'll make it harsher next go round :tu:
:russ: nikka :umad: I don't care about you being a mod breh congrats I'm just asking can you sticky the thread. I genuinely thought this was something good about the Xbox because I know you drop news on Xbox related things

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
V3W0Pfi.gif