The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Feelings don't have anything to do with this clear case of right and wrong. It's your feelings of glee that are clouding your ability to have a reasonable conversation. A nomination thread was created. Stickied and approved by BK. The process was going well aside from the corny tagging of everyone and their mother, but you knew that was going to happen anyway since it eventually happens every year and clearly court was back channeling through PMs while pretending he wasn't. The only person attempting to keep things fair in that thread was me. All that aside, the arcadium was promised a voice, and was then later denied. That simple point is what I find messed up. I believe you would find it easier to agree with that point had Fatboi, or Rekka stolen the nomination.
When I say it doesn't matter I'm talking about in terms of real life emotions and if it'll affect my day. It does matter though, in terms of all of our ability to try to come to an agree through an approved voting process.
Also, I'm VERY familiar with the TLR version of Mowgli, which is why I clearly stated in the mod thread that I consider Mowgli POTY material but I didn't believe he displayed mod-specific qualities, which is also why I didn't vote for him. He's 100% my e-homie and all that, but I just don't see "mod" in him at the moment, and I certainly don't see it in PS4. Luckily for him, that decision doesn't depend on me in any way.
Yes, the circus will continue.
Right and wrong don't exist here. I learned that a long time ago.

That's as reasonable as I can be with you. When I first started posting here I would complain about all the irrational, unreasonable shyt around here. I was told deal with it or leave.

Funny thing is, rekka had already "stole" the win for who he wanted to win. Every vote I've seen around here goes that way. It's cool to see that shut down for once:ehh:

Mowgli isn't even mad a the decision. Whatever happened he's cool with it. Get over yourself :smh:

As you can see, most other people are just laughing about the whole shyt. It's only a select few of you emotional dudes on here complaining

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
full

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Right and wrong don't exist here. I learned that a long time ago.

That's as reasonable as I can be with you. When I first started posting here I would complain about all the irrational, unreasonable shyt around here. I was told deal with it or leave.

Funny thing is, rekka had already "stole" the win for who he wanted to win. Every vote I've seen around here goes that way. It's cool to see that shut down for once:ehh:

Mowgli isn't even mad a the decision. Whatever happened he's cool with it. Get over yourself :smh:

As you can see, most other people are just laughing about the whole shyt. It's only a select few of you emotional dudes on here complaining
It ain't anything to get over. It's a forum. We're talking.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@Hiphoplives4eva angry little ass going through the forum looking for negative replies towards @PS4 like some kind of Internet bodyguard:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Sit your weak azz down breh , even with court in charge you'll always be a lame

Now ...

Congrats to @PS4 though, really is not a big deal to me.

Actually might add some excitement around here