The Place Beyond the Pines. new Ryan Gosling da gawd movie

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
gangsta squad looked fukking horrible from the previews. he wasnt even the lead actor sean penn was

Who said he had to star? He chose to be in the movie.
And a movie starring Goslin, Brolin and Penn should signal at least a satisfactory movie. Sean Penn has like 3 bad movies out of 100 +, if anyone is the 'gawd' it is him.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just came back from seeing this movie. i give it 3.5 mics

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the previews and advertisement for Gangster Squad looked boring as hell, and i dont even really like Gosling like that, but I actually enjoyed it. I think the reason people didn't like it was because they thought it was going to be a period piece/gangster drama but it turned out to be an action/shoot em up/crime flick, just set in thew 40s-50s, and thats exactly what I liked about it.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
I caught the flick earlier tonight. I'm not going to spoil it but Gosling is such an incredible actor. Movie was not Drive with a Bike, far from that. Cinematography was excellent as well.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I caught the flick earlier tonight. I'm not going to spoil it but Gosling is such an incredible actor. Movie was not Drive with a Bike, far from that. Cinematography was excellent as well.

man the movie was five mics until you know what happened gosling is the best actor in Hollywood