The Place Beyond the Pines. new Ryan Gosling da gawd movie

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
and someone PLEASE gif gosling dancing with the dog, if its not out there already :laff

ibrBwqwP5JAjd9.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's shyt to me, good acting, except for the Wigga Son. But the story was just garbage, and just not believable .

Very sloppy, and flat out lazy story telling.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was misled like a mufukka... sat through this bullshyt for 2 hours, and they could've redeemed themselves if
they let dude off both them fools at the end. But nah, these rich kids have to stay winning:beli:. Go ahead and fukk up however many ppl/lives you want 'cause daddy gone come through to save your ass if you get into some shyt. Oh your feelings hurt cause daddy ain't giving you no attention? Don't worry, take this money and blow it on therapy/drugs, grow up, end up well off, and watch your son go through the same shyt :shaq2:.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
The first act of the movie had me like :gladbron: nice shots and interesting premise and characters.

Second act was :ehh: good but a bit predictable at some parts.

The kids at the last act were not interesting and everything leading up to the final confrontation were alright I guess but the movie could have been so much better.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
finally watched it and it was aight

i liked the story, of course it was predictable

only thing that wasn't was r.gos dying in like the first 45 lmao

the replacements speech while they were eating ice cream lolllll

that dead beat he robbed with was still just lingering around, just made me think i gotta get my shyt together :laugh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man I'm mad I didn't watch this sooner. This shyt is INCREDIBLE :wow:

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite movies, the first act Gosling really makes you feel that his carnie character really has nothing to live for, no constructive plans, nothing. So the best he can possibly do is find a way to leave some money for his seed. The second act shows that crooked cops come , he's got a guilty conscience but he's gonna take the new job anyway :yeshrug:. Then the third act that Karma :banderas: