The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Nah, it wasn't a prostitute... I was 16 and my boy was fukking this chick, we went over to her house, and she had a friend there... :manny:

I feel you. Cool.

Me personally though, Im glad at those ages I wasn't a sexual demon to the point where I'd actually forget the person I shared an intimate moment with. Actually, I was NEVER a sexual demon. So I can be proud in knowing I dont have to go through things like that. Or hold my head in shame. But hey, thats just me......:manny:, a nikka with white ass teeth, breath smelling like the house of the witch from Hansel & gretels, Skin supple like a 4 month old, almond eyes, black cherry hued lips and I aint never smoked a day in my life. Holy shyt, Whoadie, Im that guy. :gladbron:, I fully understand why lil mama did what she had to do in English class that day.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Last time i talked to her she was in bed showing me her titties, The camera moved to the side and she had her damn Daughter sleep in the bed next to her :snoop:

She ruined her life sleeping with a high school flame while she was married and got pregnant, not realizing that, as a grown woman, that boy you dated in high school is not the same man, and he ended up leaving her hangin out to dry. Now, she was on skype, living with her parents, showing me her titties, with her daughter in the bed. :snoop:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She pops up every so often to see if she can get the scoop on whomever I'm fukkin with currently :camby:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Last time i talked to her she was in bed showing me her titties, The camera moved to the side and she had her damn Daughter sleep in the bed next to her :snoop:

She ruined her life sleeping with a high school flame while she was married and got pregnant, not realizing that, as a grown woman, that boy you dated in high school is not the same man, and he ended up leaving her hangin out to dry. Now, she was on skype, living with her parents, showing me her titties, with her daughter in the bed. :snoop:

did you tell her to pan the camera back to them t*ts so you could fap at least? :ld:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I lost my virginity to the niece of the dude that threw the money at Shyne and Puff in the club shooting. He was a drug dealer named Scar in my hood. The niece was a pump. I hit it twice, and was scared of her uncles (Scar and Nino :sadcam:) so I thought I had to be her bf, but luckily for me she went on to fukk wit some older n!gga.

Don't know what she's up to.

Yo, E=E I know I gotta hit you my n!g!
That was the 90's/ Y'all wouldn't get it/ You had to be there.

Damn, shyt was real back then.:whew: