The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
She with some nikka that look like an uglier/dumber version of me :banderas:

dude got the same exact haircut as me too :rudy:

BocaRear

Daps
Plus I left school at 16. I missed out on my prime years. I'm 18 now :to:

I need to get back in education just for the p*ssy

Breh why? :mindblown:

you need to get yourself to the nearest college and smash them broads you been missing out on :umad:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Breh why? :mindblown:

you need to get yourself to the nearest college and smash them broads you been missing out on :umad:

Cus I got kicked out. I was the worst student in the school :to: the fukkery I used to indulge in was :wow:

But I missed this year too. All the courses start in September :to:

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Plus I left school at 16. I missed out on my prime years. I'm 18 now :to:

I need to get back in education just for the p*ssy

Man you over here got me thinking you like 23 or something.

Don't worry about it, man. To be honest, just slow down and try to make sure the experience is a lasting one that you can be proud of. Not to sound like a sucker or anything, but its for real. I mean, you can always go the route like the typical black man and go have sex with a white woman. Then find out years later she enjoyed drinking urine (like they all do) and you realized you were kissing her all in the mouth on that magical day.

But then again....Im really THAT DUDE. So my way of thinking and living aint for everyone else. And you're gonna do whatever you wanna do anyway. In other words: Good luck nikka.

BocaRear

Daps
Cus I got kicked out. I was the worst student in the school :to: the fukkery I used to indulge in was :wow:

But I missed this year too. All the courses start in September :to:

My brother, it's never too late

go get them qualifications then a degree so you can really start eating good :jawalrus: it's 2014 whats your excuse?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My brother, it's never too late

go get them qualifications then a degree so you can really start eating good :jawalrus: it's 2014 whats your excuse?

Um. My excuse is that I missed all the courses this year. I have to wait until September to enroll.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Man you over here got me thinking you like 23 or something.

Don't worry about it, man. To be honest, just slow down and try to make sure the experience is a lasting one that you can be proud of. Not to sound like a sucker or anything, but its for real. I mean, you can always go the route like the typical black man and go have sex with a white woman. Then find out years later she enjoyed drinking urine (like they all do) and you realized you were kissing her all in the mouth on that magical day.

But then again....Im really THAT DUDE. So my way of thinking and living aint for everyone else. And you're gonna do whatever you wanna do anyway. In other words: Good luck nikka.

I'm just a youngin :jawalrus:

And don't slander white women like that. They do not drink urine. They are PAWGs