The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My babysitter.She was 13-14, I was 8.

Last I heard, she got addicted to crack .

But that was like 17 years ago.I don't know if she's dead or alive.

Hopefully she cleaned her life up.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Still working at the whorehouse I think :ehh:

My babysitter.She was 13-14, I was 8.

Last I heard, she got addicted to crack .

But that was like 17 years ago.I don't know if she's dead or alive.

Hopefully she cleaned her life up.

i was 16 she was 24.. she was some dope head bytch :manny:

so she probably cracked out or 6 feet deep

Real life for a quick minute, no joking around. You nikkas are ok with the fact that the first time you had an intimate encounter with a female, it was a whore, a crackhead, or you were sexually abused? If you're a white male, don't bother talking to me. But anybody else, I'd like to hear how this has affected you, if at all. Do you think you treat women fairly? Are you still dealing with whores and junkies? And nikka, did you tell anyone you had sex at 8 years old? :what:

Things like this can corrupt your mind and mold you into the ultimate wicked ass nikka. I'm gonna have to look deeper into your posts and see what y'all are about, especially moose mouth.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Real life for a quick minute, no joking around. You nikkas are ok with the fact that the first time you had an intimate encounter with a female, it was a whore, a crackhead, or you were sexually abused? If you're a white male, don't bother talking to me. But anybody else, I'd like to hear how this has affected you, if at all. Do you think you treat women fairly? Are you still dealing with whores and junkies? And nikka, did you tell anyone you had sex at 8 years old? :what:

Things like this can corrupt your mind and mold you into the ultimate wicked ass nikka. I'm gonna have to look deeper into your posts and see what y'all are about, especially moose mouth.

:manny:

be and the homies was playing football in the street and this older chick and some dude with her was walking down the street and the bytch said i wouldn't breakin u in.

told me she live down the street and stop by later and i did. had no idea what i was doing, so she jump on top and after about 20 minutes the bytch said u can go

she was some neighborhood hoe :manny: the chicks my age around the time was on some not now, not here or this isn't the right time shyt :camby:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

It was a joke, breh. You're taking this thread way too seriously :dahell:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i lost my virginity at 5 or 6 to this girl my older sis used to babysit,she was 12 i think

Daps
Reppin
NULL

She wasn't a crackhead at the time, just a freaky young rat.

I said the last time I heard, she BECAME a crackhead